GDT: Game 80: Anaheim vs Coyotes - 2:30pm - BSAZX - Matinee Hockey.

How many Coyotes shots on goal tonight??

• <20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-28

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 29-35

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • <35

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
neat-gif.gif

Reactions: Kai Yo T

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If Maccelli ever gets some power on his shot then this team could potentially have 7 likely 20+ goal scorers next year, not counting an additional lottery player like Bedard or Fantilli.

Certainly looks like a turning point for the organization on the ice. And that's before 40 extra picks or whatever it is.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
If Maccelli ever gets some power on his shot then this team could potentially have 7 likely 20+ goal scorers next year, not counting an additional lottery player like Bedard or Fantilli.

Certainly looks like a turning point for the organization on the ice. And that's before 40 extra picks or whatever it is.
I guess we’re probably going to finish with about 13-14 more points this season versus last season. I wonder if we can add another 10+ points next season?

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Hence the losing streak. If nothing else is clear, it is clear the as Keller goes the Yotes go. So you can blame Keller for us not getting Bedard...lol.
Yeah….. I saw motivation last night and we win.
Was afraid Schmaltz’s lack of motivation was creeping into Keller’s game, but they both played a motivated game last night.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Trying not to overdo it on the self promotion here but with every team playing today I figured it couldn't hurt.

I run a dumb little NHL capping twitter account. I have a partnership with PrizePicks and am trying to make a big push at the end of the season here to help secure it for next season. If you haven't used PrizePicks yet it's strictly player props, but gives you insurance when you parlay them. Sometimes letting you get a ton of value on lines. If you feel inclined to try it out use promocode BETZKY when signing up for a 100% deposit match up to $100. It's a huge help for my account and a fun way to dabble in props. Thanks friends!

I signed up with your code. Hope it helps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad