GDT: GAME #80 7 PM - B's can earn Golden Ticket TONIGHT!!! - NESN, NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I think they get the win in regulation tonight. This team just feels different from the previous 2 years - they seem to want it more.

Yep. For the past 2 years this game and Chicago start their losing streak to end the season... Not this year.

Pasta will have a big night. For the past 2 years he's gone beast mode in the final stretch, almost single-handedly got us in last year. I want to see what he can do in the playoffs so bad. He's done well against the Bolts, too. That 2 goal game against them his rookie year is when he showed his potential.

Southiechickie

Nov 15, 2016
South Boston
Heard the team I still doing paperwork/visa on JFK.
Any thoughts on whose in tonight/lines?
Will be interesting to hear the injury report etc.
Really hopebthebteam comes out strong tonight!!

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
The B's are really due for a great all around game, hopefully that comes tonight. I can't even think straight today to do any work, it's killing me. Feel like this is the playoffs already. :cry:

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Heard the team I still doing paperwork/visa on JFK.
Any thoughts on whose in tonight/lines?
Will be interesting to hear the injury report etc.
Really hopebthebteam comes out strong tonight!!

Hayes and Vatrano listed day to day,probably same line up as,Sunday is my guess.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
regulation win and theyre in. right??
can be any easier way to do it.

jusy roll marsh bergy and pasta and hope the other lines play good defense.

Regulation or overtime. Not shootout.

Hello Bruins! I come in peace. I see you have a good GDT.

Fenway put a link here in our GDT.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Here is the official word from the Bruins

https://www.nhl.com/bruins/news/update-on-jakob-forsbacka-karlsson/c-288396454

Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson has signed a three-year entry-level deal and is currently a non-roster player. He is not available to play NHL games until he receives immigration approval.

They are trying to get the paperwork done in Boston but there are new rules in place that might require JFK to leave the US and then apply for a work visa as his student visa is now revoked.

Last I heard late last night it may require him to drive to the Quebec/Vermont border which is 3 1/2 hours away by car and then reenter the US and apply. Hopefully common sense takes precedent here but red tape is red tape.

Please leave politics out of this - it is what it is.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So I really hate your team...

But I'm hoping for a war tonight. Biggest game of the season so far. Have fun.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Big night with the Bruins, Ottawa and Toronto playing, hoping to be in 2nd place after tonight with a playoff spot clinched!

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Here is the official word from the Bruins

https://www.nhl.com/bruins/news/update-on-jakob-forsbacka-karlsson/c-288396454

Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson has signed a three-year entry-level deal and is currently a non-roster player. He is not available to play NHL games until he receives immigration approval.

They are trying to get the paperwork done in Boston but there are new rules in place that might require JFK to leave the US and then apply for a work visa as his student visa is now revoked.

Last I heard late last night it may require him to drive to the Quebec/Vermont border which is 3 1/2 hours away by car and then reenter the US and apply. Hopefully common sense takes precedent here but red tape is red tape.

Please leave politics out of this - it is what it is.

Was surprised to hear it was of concen given he had presumably had a visa in order to play College hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad