GDT: Game 8: The Good Place | Blackhawks at Knights | 7:00 PM PST | ATTSN

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Congrats Vegas Golden Knights!! That's pretty cool head-trophy to take, Hawks are legit team.

That breakaway from Saad and Dansk denying him was probably the water barrier in this game. That and Bellemare goal after double minor PP.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
- Hawks not trying 100%
- Neal & Tuch invisible
- Marchy losing most 1v1s
+ Carrier was amazing
+ Everyone except Neal playing in absolute frenzy

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Well done, gentlemen. Well, done.

GKramer.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
What a game, this team keeps working hard and keeps coming away with the points, I'm calling it now 81-1-0 lol

Great tenacity to get the win against a much better opponent, and we beat my best friends team... life is good.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
For those who went, was it really as loud as it seemed? Felt strange seeing more red than anything in the crowd and yet it still seemed to be pretty loud on TV cheering for the Knights. Just good strategic in-house mic placement or what?

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Really impressed by the guys last night. After the Chicago goal I thought it was over. Dansk regrouped and didn’t have to face much and we turned it up defensively. Chicago seemed to relax after their goal until about 10 minutes left in the game. I thought it was going to turn into another Sabres game finish towards the end.

Lansdown

Feb 1, 2007
Toronto
At what point does this team flip the switch from trade-and-build to contend and win now?

To be fair, this is a long home stand, GK have played a lot of so-so teams (last night being a notable exception) and some random luck as always has to be factored in, but no one at this point can say they're not a playoff competitive team.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
At what point does this team flip the switch from trade-and-build to contend and win now?

To be fair, this is a long home stand, GK have played a lot of so-so teams (last night being a notable exception) and some random luck as always has to be factored in, but no one at this point can say they're not a playoff competitive team.

Their win against St. Louis was eye opening, too. Blues are 6-2-1, first in Central.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad