GDT: Game 8 | Senators @ Blue Jackets | October 28, 7pm EST | RDS2, TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Heh...if you think we're going to get calls like that you're wrong.

Also I know these things are easily lost, but Ceci is a monster in board battles. He rode that check perfectly and still managed to get the puck away. So impressive.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Speeezzzzaaa

Spezza!!!!

I wasn't very active on HF when Spetsa was traded so I didn't see many posts, but after watching Chi in the preseason I noticed that except for using black tape on his stick he has a stunning resemblance to Spetsa - in uniform only so not talking about faces as they're clearly different. Do you agree or are you calling him Spetsa only because that is for whom he was traded?

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
When you need a big save:

Lehner> Anderson

I prefer Lehner to Andy but Andy makes some huge saves too. In the playoffs vs MTL he was insane. The problem with Andy is one good year one soso, has been like that since he started playing

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Heh...if you think we're going to get calls like that you're wrong.

Also I know these things are easily lost, but Ceci is a monster in board battles. He rode that check perfectly and still managed to get the puck away. So impressive.
I dont get how Ceci isn't getting 22+mins a game plus a lot more PP time.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
When you need a big save:

Lehner> Anderson

giphy.gif

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I wasn't very active on HF when Spetsa was traded so I didn't see many posts, but after watching Chi in the preseason I noticed that except for using black tape on his stick he has a stunning resemblance to Spetsa - in uniform only so not talking about faces as they're clearly different. Do you agree or are you calling him Spetsa only because that is for whom he was traded?

His profile, his skating, his stance is eerily similar to Spezza.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Its ****ing hilarious watching CBJ fans say:

"Its not Anisimovs fault! It isnt his job to keep his head up! Gryba needs to be aware of that!"

And:

"Its not Tropps fault! Boro turned! How is that Tropps fault?!"

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario

You're not alone. Very similar mannerisms, attitudes on the ice and even their celebrations are similar.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I still love MacArthur... Last year I kept hearing from ******** Leafs fans to wait until next year. Well, I know it's early... but still love that guy! He's amazing!! :)

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa

when was spezza traded?

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Karlsson came up big exactly when the team needed him this game, I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad