Post-Game Talk: Game #8: Predators vs Maple Leafs | 6:00 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I think we can say this isn't a "tank" team.
Good? Nah, not yet. "Decent" is appropriate.
Definitely not as bad as many feared.

One of two things should happen soon... either the usual scorers actually start scoring or we will start losing more. Can't expect to live off Sissons and Smith for any long stretch.
Well you get 3 Goals out of ROR and Josi so its a good start. I haven't been that impressed with Forsberg in the last couple of games but he's always tended to have some weak parts of a season so hopefully he gets rolling soon.

TBH I want to start seeing something out of the young guys other than Novak. That's who are going to need to get going if we are going to be anything more than a team on the outside looking in.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Patience doesn't lend itself to producing them scorching hot takes.
Man he was a great prospect because he was strong but in the nhl he’s average, he actually regressed this season and will forever be a 4th liner so we should trade Cam Neely now while he still has value his 14 goals and 34 points won’t be missed…..

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
This win was so sweet and satisfying. TO players are so arrogant, like they're entitled to everything.

I dreaded OT but winning that first faceoff was so key, I don't think TO touched the puck for more than 3-5 seconds the whole OT.

That play in OT by Novak on Matthews was great. A young, relatively unknown player strips the veteran star player and leads to the GWOTG.

Beautiful timing for Josi to get his first goal.

Last season when TO won, their fans hung around in the arena screaming and being obnoxious, standing by the radio show yelling while the player was up there. I almost got into it with some guys (I brought receipts about the leafs and they didn't want to hear it :naughty::sarcasm: ).

Last night, Josi scored and they were out the door, GONE in a flash. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad