9C2uVCI.gif

VwEYxVS.jpg

What you need to know (Link)

”Slapshots” – the movie

z1rkNrx.gif

Last edited:

Bushero

Oct 4, 2023
Armia should play before Pezz. Give him a chance to redeem himself, did well in the A
I think they have come up with a brand new way how to set up Armia to fail and make him miserable as possible. Why not leave him to Laval and let the guy play instead of this.. Maybe he was having too good attitude and they needed to take it down a notch.

Reactions: hn777 and Runner77

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
4 active Habs forwards currently have 0 goals (Anderson, Pezzetta, RHP, and Slafkovsky). Who scores a goal 1st between the 4 and does it happen tonight? Or does Armia get into the lineup and score before any of them.

Last edited:

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
A date with Meth Flanders...Jets on the 3 game win streak so tough game.

4 active Habs forwards currently have 0 goals (Anderson, Pezzetta, RHP, and Slafkovsky). Who scores a goal 1st between the 4 and does it happen tonight? Or does Armia get into the lineup and score before any of them.

Hard to figure out how Anderson has 0 goals with the amount of chances he gets.

Can probably count the amount of good scoring chances Slafkovsky has had on one hand this season. He's doing other things better, but not much of a threat offensively so far.

Reactions: Habssince89

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Tonight, Slaf need to put 1g and 1a and I will be a happy guy. He play very good hockey, but points need to be there. If not... go to Laval, not because he don't play well, just because he need to have points in his stats.

My eyes will be on him.

Go Slaf Go!!

Reactions: Pomee and cphabs

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Habs playing the Jets, which means this game might hit 20+ penalties too. Jets are 11th in penalties taken this year so far...

I know that Armia loves playing the Jets, but sad that Ylonen is the guy taken out for him. He was playing well on the 4th.

Here’s a interesting story to follow.

Money Hands Monahan has the most amount of OT goals (8) before hitting the age of 23. McDavid and Stamkos had 7 goals respectively

The current runner up is Caufield with 6 goals. There’s 29 games left before Caufield becomes 23 years old.

The other players started at 18 years old in the NHL...

Reactions: Canad13ns

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Here’s a interesting story to follow.

Money Hands Monahan has the most amount of OT goals (8) before hitting the age of 23. McDavid and Stamkos had 7 goals respectively

The current runner up is Caufield with 6 goals. There’s 29 games left before Caufield becomes 23 years old.

Hoooooly shit
Coles gonna be at 35 OT goals by January?? Wow :D

Happy Kaiden's back thank god

So Gustav sits
Guess Harris back on the right

Will we FINALLY see Guhle-Barron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad