GDT: [Game #8] Dallas Stars vs. Washington Capitals - 7:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #8 – 10/27/2022 – 7:30 PM CT – BSSWX
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Washington Capitals
4-2-1, 9 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 4-3-0, 8 pts

1em5YM3.png

PbT8ZhY.jpg
h4wEVgR.jpg

[Lets see what the hell happens with roster a bit closer to game time]
Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:caps

Ovechkin-Strome-Sheary
Johansson-Kuznetsov-Oshie
Protas-Eller-Mantha
Malenstyn-Dowd-Hathaway

Orlov-Carlson
Fehervary-Jensen
Gustafsson-van Riemsdyk

Kuemper

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LT and Zapp

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The second line is something to keep an eye on. DeBoer keeps rotating RWs because he's not happy with the line.

The line isn't getting outscored (Seguin is even 5v5 and Marchment is -1) yet, but they are getting out shot and out fancy stated by too big of a margin. They're giving up more shots (Seguin and Marchment are -22 and -21 in shot difference so far this season). They're also giving up more scoring chances of all varieties than they're generating. It hasn't burned them yet, but it's the kind of trend that leads to bad outcomes if the trend continues.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Who is Aliaksei Protas? I'm glad you asked!
Protas is a 6'6" 225 lb (That's bigger than Elmer Soderblom!) 21 year old Belorussian. He was selected 91st overall in 2019, 9 picks ahead of Matej Blumel.

Who is Beck Malenstyn? I'm glad you asked!
Malenstyn is a 6'3" 200 lb (That's smaller than Elmer Soderblom) 24 year old Canadian. He was selected 145th overall in 2016, 1 pick ahead of Nicholas Caamano.

Who is Martin Fehervary? I'm glad you asked!
Fehervary is a 6'2" 199 lb (That's smaller than Elmer Soderblom) 23 year old Slovakian. He was selected 46th overall in 2018, 2 picks after noted game-breaking superstar Albin Eriksson. I'm being told he has already played a full NHL season.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
The second line is something to keep an eye on. DeBoer keeps rotating RWs because he's not happy with the line.

The line isn't getting outscored (Seguin is even 5v5 and Marchment is -1) yet, but they are getting out shot and out fancy stated by too big of a margin. They're giving up more shots (Seguin and Marchment are -22 and -21 in shot difference so far this season). They're also giving up more scoring chances of all varieties than they're generating. It hasn't burned them yet, but it's the kind of trend that leads to bad outcomes if the trend continues.
Marchment - WJ - Seguin

Maybe that’s the cure

Reactions: Elysian

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Who is Aliaksei Protas? I'm glad you asked!
Protas is a 6'6" 225 lb (That's bigger than Elmer Soderblom!) 21 year old Belorussian. He was selected 91st overall in 2019, 9 picks ahead of Matej Blumel.

Who is Beck Malenstyn? I'm glad you asked!
Malenstyn is a 6'3" 200 lb (That's smaller than Elmer Soderblom) 24 year old Canadian. He was selected 145th overall in 2016, 1 pick ahead of Nicholas Caamano.

Who is Martin Fehervary? I'm glad you asked!
Fehervary is a 6'2" 199 lb (That's smaller than Elmer Soderblom) 23 year old Slovakian. He was selected 46th overall in 2018, 2 picks after noted game-breaking superstar Albin Eriksson. I'm being told he has already played a full NHL season.
I was told Elmer is 6'8" can you confirm or deny this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad