Pre-Game Talk: Game 8-10/28 - An Original 6 Rivalry Renewed - Boston Bruins vs. The Winged Wheel - 7pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
Beecher has speed, but he IMO isn't processing much offensively. Right now he looks like a guy thinking defense first, second and third.
The Bruins tend to give the fourth line lots of defensive starts anyway, so I’m not too worried. I don’t expect Beecher to find an offensive game in the AHL if he couldn’t find it in NCAA or juniors.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I think Beecher has been good as our 4C. Only a few mistakes which is better than the alternatives we've seen so far.

Steen needs to prove himself this season. Here is his chance in an important game.

Roster spots are at a premium

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Ahh yes Cassidy the guy who broke up the perfection line, had Debrusk with krejci, bergeron and Coyle as his center in a short period of time, had Frederic and smith all over the lineup and constantly moving around d pairs.

He always changed lines as well. The only two players that never moved were bergeron and Marchand under cassidy

Cassidy broke up the perfection line as a last ditch attempt to save his job in a failing season. The Bruins were in trouble and it worked tremendously.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
No problem.

I'll be at this game tomorrow so I expect better from these guys
Let’s hope.

It’s painful when the game is absolutely there for the taking and they cough it up. You’re not always going to be firing on all cylinders, gotta win when the win is within grasp.

Reactions: Gordoff

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Looking forward to eating some dead wings this evening, in more ways than one.

1698514486791.png

1698514730462.png

Reactions: hrdpuk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad