GDT: GAME 79 | Senators @ Lightning | Stumbling Towards the Finish Line Pt 1 | Thu Apr 11 2024, 7PM | TSN5, RDS2

LiseL

Sep 25, 2023
Moved to Ottawa in the mid-90s and have followed the team since then. I have NEVER looked forward to the season being over like this year.
I hear you brother. I stopped watching the games about 3 weeks ago. I read what everyone posts in the game thread instead. Get all the info I need without the aggravation of watching it lol.

Moved to Ottawa in the mid-90s and have followed the team since then. I have NEVER looked forward to the season being over like this year.
I hear you brother. I stopped watching the games about 3 weeks ago. I read what everyone posts in the game thread instead. Get all the info I need without the aggravation of watching it lol.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
As much as I'd begrudgingly prefer Pittsburgh over Detroit I have no issues about wanting to see the Isles in the playoffs.

Love that Pager
I'd like the Pens to get it because for the longest time it looked like they wouldn't get there... Be good for all those vets to have one last crack

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
I hate the Pens, but want them to make the ECF just for shits and have to lose in 2OT in game 7 against some asshole like Kunitz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad