GDT: Game 79 | NYR @ CBJ | 7 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Kinda poetic that they got blown out and shut out on fan appreciation night. Sounds about right for the fans of this franchise

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
How did Jiricek look? Any difference since his early season games?
He looked significantly better than in his first two games, especially his skating improved and he dished few good hits and made few good defensive plays. He was pickpocketed by Zibanejad, when he got too cocky with dangles sending him to breakaway, fortunately nothing happend. Overall pretty solid all game, sometimes panicky under pressure, but that has to be expected. Jackets were like schoolboys compared to Rangers, scoring chances were pretty harmless.

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
How did Jiricek look? Any difference since his early season games?
Honestly I didn’t think he was very good. He looked a bit timid and tired. He was beaten a few times just by being challenged towards the net. He also caused an odd man rush by trying to walk the blue line.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Honestly I didn’t think he was very good. He looked a bit timid and tired. He was beaten a few times just by being challenged towards the net. He also caused an odd man rush by trying to walk the blue line.
Aside from that blueline fail he was ok i would say, sometimes panicky but ok. But his skating especially backwards was much better. He played very safe nothing crazy. Its hard to play as a rookie d against best team in the league.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Jiricek looks like he's played too many games this year already.

Like the skating is improved but his brain isn't dialed in.

I want to see what he can do after a long offseason of training. And I hope they don't over play him next year, not too many minutes. Sometimes young D come up too early and they become too cautious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad