Game 79: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators: 4/23/22 7:00pm EST: CITY, SNE, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
1zEnvNk.jpg

7FU555h.jpg

A2NEKu9.jpg

5oTBmHO.jpg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Sorry for the fellas that want a tank, but I think this game will be far too emotional to lose! Go Habs Go!
Two different subjects. Paying tribute to an icon has nothing to do with winning and losing.
That effort against Philly was embarrassing and the Habs will not win another game this season.

Too bad in Guy's last year on earth he saw the worst Habs team in history.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Sorry for the fellas that want a tank, but I think this game will be far too emotional to lose! Go Habs Go!
Thinking they save that for tomorrow vs the Bruins.....can't imagine the tribute they are planning before puck drop tomorrow night.
These games now, officially mean nothing............sad time with losing Guy.
Bring on the lottery....

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Ottawa tonight. I’m gonna pay attention how Brady Tkachuk is playing…. Can we realize that we were close to have Tkachuk/Suzuki/caufield on the same line? I rather like to not thinking about it. Lol

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
Two different subjects. Paying tribute to an icon has nothing to do with winning and losing.
That effort against Philly was embarrassing and the Habs will not win another game this season.

Too bad in Guy's last year on earth he saw the worst Habs team in history.
Point taken

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I think there’s some desperation to try and get Price a win tonight. I think the team comes out and plays. It feels pointless to try and out tank Arizona at this point. They take atrocious to another level.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I think there’s some desperation to try and get Price a win tonight. I think the team comes out and plays. It feels pointless to try and out tank Arizona at this point. They take atrocious to another level.
I hope we get 2nd, Arizona take Wright, we get Cooley. I want Cooley!

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
This may be the last real good chance for the Habs to get a win to close out this season.

Next games are against Boston who is fighting for playoff positioning, the Rangers who are fighting for the division with Carolina, and Florida (who even if they rest players are much better than the Habs).

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad