Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
1078093.jpg

1083515.jpg

1090823.jpg

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023

The lyrics aren’t kid friendly, but this is about right.

Dorofeyev at #1LW…..interesting…

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Roy is going to play significantly more minutes than the wingers but it's a waste to put him on the 4th line. Move Stephenson back to the first or second line and Roy to 3C and Blueger 4C. Ideally only one of Howden, Amadio and Kolesar should be in the line up. With Carrier out the team has zero physical presence so that is why Kolesar is always in.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This could be the most important win of the year for VGK, or the most important loss of the year.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
This could be the most important win of the year for VGK, or the most important loss of the year.
Maybe, maybe not - both LA and Edm play Colorado (Edmonton on the road). If the Avs beat them, we need only go 2-2 to finish first, assuming they win all their other games (Edm home and home with Sharks, LA with Vancouver and the Ducks). If we can't beat Seattle at least once, we don't deserve to be in first. It will be tough for LA to catch us (we hold the tiebreaker and are 4 points ahead, so we're effectively 5 points over LA). So the matchup everyone fears with the Oilers is unlikely in the first round.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Maybe, maybe not - both LA and Edm play Colorado (Edmonton on the road). If the Avs beat them, we need only go 2-2 to finish first, assuming they win all their other games (Edm home and home with Sharks, LA with Vancouver and the Ducks). If we can't beat Seattle at least once, we don't deserve to be in first. It will be tough for LA to catch us (we hold the tiebreaker and are 4 points ahead, so we're effectively 5 points over LA). So the matchup everyone fears with the Oilers is unlikely in the first round.
My thought process was that if we win tonight, we only need that one Seattle win if Oil lose one. Pressure won't be as heavy @DAL. If we lose tonight, we have to win out if Oil win out or go 2/3 if Oil drop one. A lot more uncertainty.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
My thought process was that if we win tonight, we only need that one Seattle win if Oil lose one. Pressure won't be as heavy @DAL. If we lose tonight, we have to win out if Oil win out or go 2/3 if Oil drop one. A lot more uncertainty.
My point was unless we really drop it is very unlikely LA can catch us - if we win in regulation tonight second is assured. For the Oilers it's a little different, since they hold the tiebreaker over us. If we go 3-1 Oilers cannot catch us either. Or 2-2 if they lose a game.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Too funny. I’m watching the Kings broadcast and they are seeing a separate reality. “I’ve not seen a [Kings] breakdown like that in a while.”

• Haha
Reactions: WhataKnight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad