GDT: Game 79: Coyotes @ Blues / 4 Apr 2016 / 5 PM PDT/ TV: FSAZ Plus/Radio: 620 AM

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Chip I the box again; I guess he found his role on the team

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
h1wwWem.jpg

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Hey, we're only 7th worst in the league. What kind of compete level do you expect with so many young players in the lineup? The veterans and coach can only do so much. It's not like we're underachieving. We're making real progress.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
... We can't just throw in the towel at this point in the season. We MUST finish strong!

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
We're out of the playoff picture, why the hell just give the kids 20 min TOI.

I don't understand just giving them less than 15 min when we're out of the playoffs and it's not like the veterans are doing anything terrific.

I just don't understand.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

I don't understand just giving them less than 15 min when we're out of the playoffs and it's not like the veterans are doing anything terrific.

I just don't understand.

Pretty telling that DT can't bring himself to tilt a few meaningless games towards the long term goals of the franchise. All about grinding out those pointless wins. Not the coach you want leading the charge of a rebuild.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So I was just watching this game delayed and it was 2-0 Coyotes. My cox DVR did that annoying thing where when the recording stops it pops you to the live channel even though you were watching delayed.

I saw the score :biglaugh:

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
I watched the Womens World Championship instead of this game. Was pretty close and exciting hockey.

Emerance is bae.

Judging by the score I'm thinking that was a wise decision, good to see Tippett helping us tank for Matthews :sarcasm:

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona

I just don't understand.

From the look of Duclair's back check on the Taresenko goal, it's apparent that he must not have the conditioning to handle any more minutes.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona

I just don't understand.

IDK, Domi was apparently too tired to roof the puck on a feed from Duke midway through the third, when the game was still tied. He chose instead to shoot right at Elliott.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
He may be obnoxious and repetitive, but you and several others here could stand to learn an awful lot about the game of hockey, should you elect to listen to him.

Nash is terrible at teaching the game. He repeats the same superlatives and cliches. I feel dumber for watching the Coyotes broadcast.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
From the look of Duclair's back check on the Taresenko goal, it's apparent that he must not have the conditioning to handle any more minutes.

IDK, Domi was apparently too tired to roof the puck on a feed from Duke midway through the third, when the game was still tied. He chose instead to shoot right at Elliott.

The young pups, as you like to call them, can never see any wrong when it comes to Domi and Duclair.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
He may be obnoxious and repetitive, but you and several others here could stand to learn an awful lot about the game of hockey, should you elect to listen to him.

I agree. He has been there, done that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad