*Lineups unconfirmed.

Last edited:

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Pretty sure it's Brassard on the 4th. Other than that:

GO :avs GO

I'm excited and scared at the same time. Still not used to the fact that we play important games in April.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
How many short handed OT goals does ROR score tonight?
Still upsets me that we likely could have had him for Jost/Bowers + 1st. Or perhaps 16 OA + Kerfoot or something along those lines at the draft last year. Seeing the sad package he returned and knowing that a division rival got him instead of us was the thing I hated most about last summer.

Could you imagine having Ryan f***ing O’Reilly on this roster right now and the only things taken away being Kerfoot who we all hate and Kaut who IMO was a bad pick at 16 anyway.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Still upsets me that we likely could have had him for Jost/Bowers + 1st. Or perhaps 16 OA + Kerfoot or something along those lines at the draft last year. Seeing the sad package he returned and knowing that a division rival got him instead of us was the thing I hated most about last summer.

Could you imagine having Ryan ****ing O’Reilly on this roster right now and the only things taken away being Kerfoot who we all hate and Kaut who IMO was a bad pick at 16 anyway.
It was dumb not to do anything about the top 6 forwards, the biggest weakness of the team that everyone knew about, if we miss the playoffs it was that decision that made the difference.

To pour more salt on the wound the freaking Blues got ROR for a meh prospect, 2 awful contracts and a mid/late 1st.

Good thing we beat them when it matters...
Can you imagine how much it would have sucked to lose the final game against the Blues last year

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

Could you imagine having Ryan ****ing O’Reilly on this roster right now and the only things taken away being Kerfoot who we all hate and Kaut who IMO was a bad pick at 16 anyway.
THeAxGm.gif

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
To me it makes perfect sense that day to day injuries can take a while. You basically have a condition that is either hard to diagnose, or can change on a whim. Concussions are day to day conditions, you just can’t know when something will be fully healed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad