BRUINS GDT GAME 79 7:?? PM - THE BEAR pays respect to "Le Démon Blond" - NESN, ESPN+, RDS, TSN2, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
I don't know.

But, seriously. what's the problem? You're getting harried in your own end. You go from 4-1 to 4-3. In MTL, no less. Perhaps the game doesn't mean much at this point, but would it kill Cassidy to effing call a time out? That's what it's for!

Stupid, in my book. If nothing else, a time out provides rest, and disrupts opposition momentum.

Why Cassidy fails, repeatedly, to avail himself of this "weapon," I don't know.
A timeout also let's Mtl get their best players on the ice again.

Reactions: GordonHowe

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Not pretty for some of the 3rd there, but important to secure the win, and do so without ever really playing at 100%. Always nice to sweep the Habs, now to lock up the WC1 spot and try and get at least a little rest into some tired veteran bodies before the real hockey starts.

Reactions: Forester65

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
The Bruins are in the best position in the conference. I'm happy to get either the Rags or Hurricanes.

Also, that penalty call on Frederic was BS.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
NESN has hung on this comparison between Marchand and Haula‘s penalty shot snafus for like three hours straight now. Move on.

As soon as the Marchand thing happened, I wanted nothing more than to never, ever see it again and they’ve shown it no less than six times tonight. WE GET IT.

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Start penciling in Bruins Hurricanes

Bring it on!
They are a good team, but currently are not looking as strong as they did earlier during the season. Andersen, and now Raanta are both down right now.
It sure would be terrible if their third string goalie played against us.
GRINCH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad