GDT: Game #79 4/2 12:30 PM - Hey Chicago - HERE COME THE BRUINS | NBC, TVAS , WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Agreed. Playing way over his head and it has shown in 2017. Learning experience but they need him to just get into the playoffs.

I don't really expect the B's to go very far in the playoffs if they make it (although you never know), but the experience for the younger players would be a tremendous learning experience for them.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Still mind boggling to me that we're about to go an entire game without one single powerplay, like how can the refs see this game and think that only one team is committing infractions? weird stuff

Untrue. Bergeron got a power play goal with an entire second of power play time. :sarcasm:

By the way... That must be a record of some sort.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I don't really expect the B's to go very far in the playoffs if they make it (although you never know), but the experience for the younger players would be a tremendous learning experience for them.

Same. This should be the last year he is the top pairing RHD. Hope he learned a lot from it.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Still mind boggling to me that we're about to go an entire game without one single powerplay, like how can the refs see this game and think that only one team is committing infractions? weird stuff

Bergy's goal was a PP tally. Granted, on a 15-sec PP or something, but still. Keith in the box for tripping Moore.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT

Also important for the health of the franchise. As much as everyone is up in arms about upper management, I actually think this team is really trending in the right direction and it's important to have some stability. If they miss it's gonna turn into a **** fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad