GDT: Game #79 - 05.04.14 7PM - Detroit Red Wings @ Montréal Canadiens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Team isn't tight enough defensively. That's what wins tight series. More fun for the regular season. But if we don't play better defensively, fun won't last long.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Going to be a looong 3rd period. Price is probably looking at 45+ shots.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Brutal defense all around there.

Tinner doesn't properly finish his check.

DD with a bad turnover and shrugged to the side like a fly.

And some one really needs to teach to Subban to stay on his feet. Wish habs had a real defensemen coach instead of the fool currently in place

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Subban has legitimately been bad lately but calls to bench him when Desharnais and Tinordi were brutal as well there are ridiculous.

Even with an offense as good as the Habs has been lately, you are due to get punished when you get outshot night in night out. Since the start of the second, shots on goal have been 21 to 5.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
So I'm watching the Leaf game... switch back and we've given up two goals. What happened?

BTW, Jets just scored. 4-2

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Who was that mod who told me I shouldn't worry about the 1st line being a mess in their own zone? That's why I worry! :shakehead

:laugh: I didn't say they were flawless, but let's not pretend Subban and Tinordi weren't both at fault either. It took 3 guys for that goal to happen - Desharnais and the two defensemen.

You seem to take more joy in complaining about the Habs, so this shouldn't be a problem for you.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning, Tinordi's learning.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad