ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
A LA FIN DLA JOURNEE

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Can’t win road games when KK has never scored on the road and Drouin hasn’t scored since Nov 21 against a goalie
This is ridiculous

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
I want KK to have more ice time but let's be honest it's not like he is playing stellar out there either. The fact is Danault is the best option we have at C. That's on MB.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Danault has been playing on the first line and hogging the best wingers ever since Julien's been here ???????????? Desharnais literally had a career year of 15 more points than Danault has.
Kulak, Rielly, Benn paired with Weber??????????????

Alright, he never said "we are a grinding team"
Sorry it's not close. You are trying to climb the Everest of incompetence. It can't be done

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
One team got help at the deadline, the other didn’t. Can you guess which is which?

On a side note, Captain Kirk needs fired. You can’t have a 12% powerplay and keep your job.
That is on Julien too

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Games like this remind me of how desperately we need possession forwards. Guys who can actually handle the puck and retain possession of the puck.

Pull the goalie? Dump it in!

Garbage PP? Dump it in!

We keep on doing the same things, expecting something will change...
I feel like it’s not that we don’t have possession players...we constantly have dumb f*** coaches who like the dump it in approach.

Reactions: Mrb1p

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
For next year, the forwards I would keep are Domi, Tatar, kk and maybe Gallagher (unless we can trade him for something decent). I would probably also keep Armia, Weal and Thompson as my grinding line. I don't even know who I would keep on D but one thing for sure, Weber wouldn't be there. No one is crazy enough to take his contract so I'd either buy him out or send him to play with Alzner in Laval. He's just a complete disaster and getting worse each game. Goalies, no one's taking Price's contract so your hands are tied and you'd have to keep him. Pretty sad state of affairs when all I want to keep are four forwards and a grinding line.
And not that its rocket science. But alot of us predicted this is where the team was headed years ago.

Reactions: Habano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad