GDT: GAME 78: DET @ HABS | Tangled Webs | Tues., April 4th, 2023, 7:00PM -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

Will you be watching the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
At the rate the Habs injuries have been piling up, they might as well turn their occurrence into a feature.

Something like, "Went to watch Habs trainers in action and a hockey game broke out."

HAyR68V.jpg

More injury news came out yesterday, notably Belzile out for the season. Two call-ups were announced, Primeau and Schueneman, with Primeau designated as the starter for tonight's game.

Clearly, there will need to be a review of what went wrong this season and auditing the injury situation, medical protocols and staff will be one of Hughes' priorities. There may be an overhaul coming.

al3xvbq.gif

Meantime, some discerning fans will not be taking the Habs' lackluster performances and putrid lineups without expressing backlash, even when getting free tickets to games.

We are fully expecting our good friend @ArtPeur to lead the way, in heading for the exits.

6ExwNwt.png

Can't say I blame the guy. In fact, I'd rather pay to see @ArtPeur give a show ...

AwMuA98.gif

Luckily, there are some bright spots. Emil Heineman has been getting noticed. Not just for his 6 goals and 1 assist in his first 6 games with the Rocket, but his undeniable skill on several facets including his lethal shot and high tempo, blazing speed game. He has clearly established his own brand.

ZnPAlwQ.png

At this rate, it won't be long before these become available at large -- pre-order yours now!

7YexpRy.png

Another bright spot has been Michael Pezzetta, who has proven to be a remarkable showman on top of being a fashion maven and owning a champ flow.

Now, who knew that Pezzetta was once moonlighting as The Italian Spiderman?

axfXfdF.jpg

vr7c4Ej.gif

All in all, Habs fans are fed up. You can sense their frustration, especially in the Carolina game on Saturday where they got outshot 50-15 and lost the game 0-3. Those in attendance at the Bell Centre could be heard booing.

Some action is needed but since the season is winding down, it will have to wait for the off season.

The message remains loud and clear ...

27vQeuZ.gif

LINEUPS

3S1Qg2D.gif

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We need last season Primeau in net tonight.

Im also waiting on the news drop that Allen or Montombeau are injured or even both and they keep playing. Doesn't make much sense to call Primeau twice
Primeau's name must be coming up in proposals or trade scenarios is the only thing that makes sense to me. Otherwise we would have to think he'd would be completely focused on shutting the door for Laval. :dunno:

What's the plan here. 9 forwards and 8 defensemen and 1 goalie dressed as forward? Guess I'd rather see Jake Allen up front.

I have no idea who is healthy anymore.
THICK NICK
He's closing in on 300 games already.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
We need last season Primeau in net tonight.

Im also waiting on the news drop that Allen or Montombeau are injured or even both and they keep playing. Doesn't make much sense to call Primeau twice
As @Rapala mentioned, it could be there are interested teams, which want to evaluate him against big league competition. Maybe it is to showcase him, as they have already made up their minds on his developmental path... I personally prefer the simplest answer: they want to give Primeau more experience in the NHL and evaluate his progression.

He's relatively young as a goalie, so I haven't given up on him.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
I think Monty outplaying Allen (and Allen playing like shit) turned their plan up-side-down. It's not exactly something people predicted when the season started.
Never understood the signing at that price anyway though. He is a very good back up but can t play more than 30 games a season without his stats plummeting … VAN being my second team I would have loved to see him traded there before the season, most likely the Habs would have less points and VAN would have had a shot without Demko

Reactions: Runner77 and Rapala

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
At the rate the Habs injuries have been piling up, they might as well turn their occurrence into a feature.

Something like, "Went to watch Habs trainers in action and a hockey game broke out."

HAyR68V.jpg

More injury news came out yesterday, notably Belzile out for the season. Two call-ups were announced, Primeau and Schueneman, with Primeau designated as the starter for tonight's game.

Clearly, there will need to be a review of what went wrong this season and auditing the injury situation, medical protocols and staff will be one of Hughes' priorities. There may be an overhaul coming.

al3xvbq.gif

Meantime, some discerning fans will not be taking the Habs' lackluster performances and putrid lineups without issuing backlash, even on free tickets.

We are fully expecting our good friend @ArtPeur to lead the way, in heading for the exits.

6ExwNwt.png

Can't say I blame the guy. In fact, I'd rather pay to see @ArtPeur give a show ...

AwMuA98.gif

Luckily, there are some bright spots. Emil Heineman has been getting noticed. Not just for his 6 goals and 1 assist in his first 6 games with the Rocket, but his undeniable skill on several facets including his lethal shot and high tempo, blazing speed game. He has clearly established his own brand.

ZnPAlwQ.png

At this rate, it won't be long before these become available at large -- pre-order yours now!

7YexpRy.png

Another bright spot has been Michael Pezzetta, who has proven to be a remarkable showman on top of being a fashion maven and owning a champ flow.

Now, who knew that Pezzetta was once moonlighting as The Italian Spiderman?

axfXfdF.jpg

vr7c4Ej.gif

All in all, Habs fans are fed up. You can sense their frustration, especially in the Carolina game on Saturday where they got outshot 50-15 and lost the game 0-3. Those in attendance at the Bell Centre could be heard booing.

Some action is needed but since the season is winding down, it will have to wait for the off season.

The message remains loud and clear ...

27vQeuZ.gif

LINEUPS TBA

3S1Qg2D.gif

I mean this above is the sole reason to still hang around here and follow this miserable team. The pre and during the game banter is what allows many of us to survive the putrid state that this team has become. Not sure if I can watch tonight's game but I will definitely be here in spirit not having a very good feeling about tonight at all.

Reactions: Rapala and Runner77

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Expecting to be in 6th place after tonight f***ing useless Coyotes
TBH is there such a big difference between 5th and 6th? Let's face it - we are not getting Bedard - if life were THAT good I'd be living in a nice ocean view condo right on Playa Vallarta, having pina coladas for breakfast, lunch and dinner and wholesome mexican mamasitas giving me a massage every day. This is the only way Habs get Bedard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad