[Game #78] Cynicism - 8:00 PM CT

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
It’s… not even a full flex? Like do 91 and 92 not count? They literally beat the north stars in 91.
Was not a flex, just proud of my teams recent success. Also, I have been mocked but no one still answers my genuine question.

Class act guys

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Was not a flex, just proud of my teams recent success. Also, I have been mocked but no one still answers my genuine question.

Class act guys

It’s nothing you couldn’t look up on a multitude of websites, I suggest natural stat trick, you can even filter by amount of games and the date range you wanna look at.

And even if it’s not a flex, it was quite strange.

Reactions: Play

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South

Class act guys
it's also a nearly impossible question to answer. the odds of it being the exact set of players an entire season are slim to none, so obviously you'd expect some level of variance. but at what point would you consider the group to be, 'the same?' if they 'mix and match' for 3 games does that count? 10/82?

you dropped in with a weird flex and a vague question without context. not sure what you expected in response.

regardless, here's a stab at an answer:

mostly the same guys.

hope that helps.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston

Class act guys
I stop reading once I find something to mock. You should put the flex at the end next time :thumbu:

To answer your question, Lindell-Hakanpaa have been the only consistent element to the Stars PK. The forwards are any combination of Glendenning, Faksa, Raffl, Hintz.

If you want to just see the raw numbers I suggest Line Combinations - Frozen Tools

BG44

Jul 19, 2021

Class act guys

Have you seen those girls talking about the college they'll be going to in the fall? This sort of reminds me of that.

#BoomerSooner #GigEM

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Have you seen those girls talking about the college they'll be going to in the fall? This sort of reminds me of that.

#BoomerSooner #GigEM

As a former cult memb- I mean Aggie I have to pretend to be offended.

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Holy crap. Bowness must be going senile. Omg what a couple atrocious lineup decisions.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Calgary is so physical but Dallas can beat them in the playoffs. Would much rather face Calgary than Colorado. Dallas is outskating Calgary at 5 on 5.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad