[Game #78] Cynicism - 8:00 PM CT

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Pavelski, Klingberg, Radulov, Raffl, Holtby(was he injured at deadline I forget) as UFAs and we got nothing. The worst asset management in NHL history if we miss the playoffs.

At least we get a 2nd shot with Pavelski next season, assuming he has another good year (won't be PPG level good I'd imagine, but still). Klingberg was the big one though

And yeah Holtby was injured

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
It’s not overreaction. This three game losing streak has dropped the Stars odds of making the playoffs from 93.8% to 78.4%. That’s a heck of a swing. Snagging some points on this trip could have made the Vegas game meaningless, but the Stars failed.

We can agree to disagree, and I'll say this, I don't think you're included in what I'm talking about.

If someone is so furious and disgusted by this losing streak that they're ranting and raving about everyone sucks, they're all bums, they're the worst ....

The problem isn't the Dallas Stars. The problem is the unrealistic expectations you had about what this team is capable of doing.

If we're only talking about yeah it stings and it's annoying that yet again they blew a gift of wrapping up a playoff berth quickly I get that. The Stars disappoint often. They're capable of blowing it and falling out totally which is unfortunate and can be frustrating. Being pissed even seems pretty reasonable.

I'm talking about a tantrum through. Melting down over it. Which is happening, and that's comical and a little surprising.

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad