GDT: GAME 78 4/2 7:30 PM: BRUINS @ Detroit: NESN, NBCSN, FOX DETROIT, SN360, TVA , FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Can't believe Connolly might be back in already. I doubt he'll be playing but Julien refused to rule him out.

My guess is that he'll be eased in on the 4th line with limited minutes. Long term I want to see him with Marchand and Bergeron with Smith on the 4th line with Kelly and Talbot.

njbruin*

Nov 17, 2007
Can't believe Connolly might be back in already. I doubt he'll be playing but Julien refused to rule him out.

My guess is that he'll be eased in on the 4th line with limited minutes. Long term I want to see him with Marchand and Bergeron with Smith on the 4th line with Kelly and Talbot.

That's a contradiction in terms, if he's playing 4th line , he's getting a full workload.

NightmanCometh

Feb 11, 2014
Minnesota
A win in regulation puts us even with the Wings, however they'd still hold a game in hand. It'd also put us even in the ROW stat... what is the next tie-breaker after that?

Either way, they're slumping and we're surging... let's keep the momentum going and score a clean victory.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
A win in regulation puts us even with the Wings, however they'd still hold a game in hand. It'd also put us even in the ROW stat... what is the next tie-breaker after that?

Either way, they're slumping and we're surging... let's keep the momentum going and score a clean victory.

Head to head points

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Detroit having problems selling tickets

11083771_10205565015137439_1604859484577555111_o.jpg

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Another biggest game of the year. B's can't afford a misstep in the final games with teams just ahead and just behind holding a game in hand.

njbruin*

Nov 17, 2007
he doesn't have to take every shift though or play on the PK/PP

I know, just found it ironic that you talked about easing a player into the lineup by inserting him onto the 4th line which would seem logical with 90% of NHL teams.

njbruin*

Nov 17, 2007
Its essential the Bruins limit the PP chances for the Wings. Playing 5-5 , I'm pretty confident we can win , give them multiple chances on the PP and it could be a long night.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Its essential the Bruins limit the PP chances for the Wings. Playing 5-5 , I'm pretty confident we can win , give them multiple chances on the PP and it could be a long night.

Exactly.

Detroit lives and dies by their PP-staying out of the box would go a long way toward making a Bruins win likely.

By the way did anyone see pictures of Miller's face after the skate cut? He's lucky he still has an eye.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
If the Bruins win this (not in a shootout), there's a very legitimate chance of taking over 3rd in the division before the season is over. They'd be tied in ROW, and the Bruins would have the head-to-head tiebreaker. Detroit has the game in hand right now though.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
If the Bruins win this (not in a shootout), there's a very legitimate chance of taking over 3rd in the division before the season is over. They'd be tied in ROW, and the Bruins would have the head-to-head tiebreaker. Detroit has the game in hand right now though.

Bruins would probably eliminate the bolts as well.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

It would be nice to ease him into the lineup to shake some rust off before the playoffs.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Need to win this before the ultimate Bruin trap game against the Leafs.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
exactly.

Detroit lives and dies by their pp-staying out of the box would go a long way toward making a bruins win likely.

by the way did anyone see pictures of miller's face after the skate cut? He's lucky he still has an eye.

Ouch! Looks like his eye is gonna be OK, but took quite a gash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad