GDT: Game #78 - 04.05.14 - at Tampa Bay - 6:00 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

haf

Mar 3, 2008
It seems to be working pretty well.

I think Daley's play has bordered on tremendous. Little things pretty right on every shift.

We struggle with teams who can match our speed. Speed is usually our advantage and Tampa has quick mobile D. When we can't get behind them or force them back uncomfortably at least, we struggle sometimes.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
It seems to be working pretty well.

It worked well tonight but then they laid an egg in Carolina. I'm just saying 4 games in 5 nights you can't ride them like that. Just as I expect to see Thomas tomorrow they need to play whomever is dressed or if Ruff can't/won't trust Nemeth, play Connauton. This isn't only about tonight's game but the schedule as a whole the rest of the way. Quite frankly as horrible as the pp has been a change may need to be made as far as defensemen out there.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I think Daley's play has bordered on tremendous. Little things pretty right on every shift.

We struggle with teams who can match our speed. Speed is usually our advantage and Tampa has quick mobile D. When we can't get behind them or force them back uncomfortably at least, we struggle sometimes.

If we struggle to the tune of five goals every night I hope we keep on struggling.

haf

Mar 3, 2008
If we struggle to the tune of five goals every night I hope we keep on struggling.

Fair point but they took to us something awful in the second. That game could have gone either way for sure. We look lost sometimes when teams take away our speed advantage.

Bkennedy*

Ruff has to stop riding Goligoski and Daley. Either play Nemeth or play Connauton but don't ride Goli and Daley 25+ minutes into the ground night in and night out.

I know they're not true #1's. But they're this teams top pairs. That is what top pairs have to be able to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad