GDT: Game 77: Sharks vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZX - Sunset Strip Edition

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
The Coyotes tonight have put on a clinic tonight, an absolute clinic, on what things a team must do to ensure the other team wins, and get style points while doing so ( Todd Walsh). To wit:
1) give up a goal right away. like you mean it.
2) take 6-9 penalties, mostly tripping ones.
3) Play a rookie goalie who is good for .750
4) put a bunch of hosers out there every shift
5) put fischer out on the pp
7) do it against a bottom 3 team
8) give up lots of goals in the 3rd
9) piss your only loyal fans off for good measure
10) pass the puck to no one
11) or pass the puck to the other team if #10 fails
It’s actually like creating fine art.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Obligatory
another-game-for-milos-seinfeld.gif

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Bad tank loss. Although I'm happy for Keleman getting his first of his career tonight.

Reactions: Pomee

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
That glitching along the boards were very noticable to me in this game. I read about it a lot, but I wonder if the uniforms here were extra bad for the computers. It was weird.

Apart from that, the Aprils Fools-joke - I hope for you it won't "go troll in words", as we put it here in Norway. I don't remember right now at least the English-language expression. (Just something about jinxing it, probably.) But that's the kind of April Fools you don't make.

Reactions: Sinurgy

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
That assist he had and the play leading up to it were really impressive. Made me think he may turn into something special.
Without really thinking I had written him off, partly because Moser came out of nowhere and I ignorantly thought they were similar players. Starting to see some of the potential and why he was drafted so high. I guess Moser has the higher floor / lower ceiling and Soderstrom the lower floor / higher ceiling.

It's a longshot....but here's hoping Soderstrom could develop into a Adam Fox type....or even Adam Fox light.

Reactions: zerekstar

zerekstar

Dec 5, 2010
Thunderbay, On (Kakabeka Falls)
Without really thinking I had written him off, partly because Moser came out of nowhere and I ignorantly thought they were similar players. Starting to see some of the potential and why he was drafted so high. I guess Moser has the higher floor / lower ceiling and Soderstrom the lower floor / higher ceiling.

It's a longshot....but here's hoping Soderstrom could develop into a Adam Fox type....or even Adam Fox light.
The way Valamaki emerged with opportunity gives me hope the same thing will happen with him.

Reactions: Jakey53

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto

Crazy to think that Moser is actually older than Soderstrom too despite the two year draft difference.

Reactions: Prarievarg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad