GDT: Game 77: Sharks vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZX - Sunset Strip Edition

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Without really thinking I had written him off, partly because Moser came out of nowhere and I ignorantly thought they were similar players. Starting to see some of the potential and why he was drafted so high. I guess Moser has the higher floor / lower ceiling and Soderstrom the lower floor / higher ceiling.

It's a longshot....but here's hoping Soderstrom could develop into a Adam Fox type....or even Adam Fox light.
He's a lot fancier with the puck than I would have expected, he had several creative and shifty moves.

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Good to see Soderstrom showing some confidence with the puck..... that's about the only non-tank related positive thing to say about that game.....along with Milos!
Soderstrom has been always good with the puck, when not pressured. He doesn't win many battles so I believe he has to get stronger. Maybe experience and confidence at the NHL level is all he needs.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Hey Coyotes fans. Sharks fan in new zealand here.

Today meaningless game was the first Sharks game Ive watched in months (gave up on them this year, sadly)

But I wanted to come here just to say that those all-red Coyote uniforms with the script "Arizona" they wore, are awesome, IMHO.

How do you guys feel about them?
meh

Reactions: Summer Rose

AaronDellForPrez

RF Modulator
Dec 29, 2009
New Zealand, South Island
Oh well. I guess to me, the script font "Arizona" makes me think of classic old-timey franchises, and not "expansion novelty" like the angular 90's stylized coyote used to (to me) - though it is a classic now.

"Desert Night" alternate jersey. huh.

As I said, I'm a sharks fan, but if I was a Coyotes fan, that is totally the jersey I would buy,

These ethnic stock-image models seem to like them.

FmxngZbacAEokEp

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad