GDT: Game 77: Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadiens 4/19/22 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Coaching staff giving hand signals to Petry during the last shift:
pvSTj6J.gif

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
The wild taking a timeout when they have a 2-0 lead with 2 min left against the worst team in the league? geez lol

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
WTF, the Wild calling for a timeout on a 5 on 3?

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
The wild taking a timeout when they have a 2-0 lead with 2 min left against the worst team in the league? geez lol
Trying to make rivals to get media coverage I guess. All the poor teams do it. Ottawa, Carolina, etc.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Such a dumb rule. Still hate it

An automatic call which follows about 5 legit penalties the refs ignored during the course of regular play
If you don'T like that rule you never watched hockey before that rule. Exprienced guys would dump over the board all the time in the last 5 minutes and would not get a penalty cause they were vets.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
This hasn't been a terrible game for us. We have had chances, just haven't converted.

And the Wild are a lot more talented than we are so keep that in mind.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
What's your take on how long it will take for us to be competitive again? I also wonder how long Molson can stomach a rebuild because I see years ahead of us just like this one. We will have to retain money to get rid of the deadweight and that will mean that there will be journeymen on cheap contracts filling roster spots. The Pitlicks and Byrons of the league will have to be on this team for a few years. No free agent will want to come here for a rebuild.

it,s a great question. It's not only how long will it take to us but what the other teams around us will do. You have a few years of dominance from TBay, Florida, and Co. You have Ottawa who are ahead of us in reconstruction. Geez, Detroit might be too. So it's fine to improve. But the idea here is to be better than others as well. But just for us....I don't see it short term. I see, with proper managing and drafting a 2025 start of something better?

so it's really not about Molson and Cie wanting to wait or not...we will wait if we just happened to be worst.

Reactions: OldCraig71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad