GDT: Game 77: Habs vs Rags | Sun, Apr 7, 2024, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Looks like Primeau will start and Pezz will be Rempe's punching bag. No changes to the lineup.

I don't know about you lot, but I don't have a good feeling about this one.

MSL says "same recipe" against Rangers. So, then play a decent first, allow 4 goals in a span of 6 miuntes in the second and try to claw back in the third? That's the recipe, Marty?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Damn Monty is losing the net

1000003004.jpg

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Looks like Primeau will start and Pezz will be Rempe's punching bag. No changes to the lineup.

MSL says "same recipe" against Rangers. So, then play a decent first, allow 4 goals in a span of 6 miuntes in the second and try to claw back in the third? That's the recipe, Marty?

Sounds good.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Is it just me, or is the Xhekaj injury a mystery? Anybody see him get hurt or look to be in discomfort? Guhle looks like a concussion from the dirty Doucherov hit from behind.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

we will beat them with kindness, using our words and discipline. That's the MSL way. We don't want emotions out there. When you get pasted into the boards from behind, just be nice and say 'nice hit'. We got this

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
It's been the "game plan" for quite a while...Habs stop playing in the 2nd periods since the season started, but mostly tries to claw back in the third after digging a hole.

Reactions: Pomee

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Anyone find it sus that wifi got injured right before 2 biggest potential fights…and seemed fine last game?

Reactions: Habs13

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Wifi from what I have seen fears absolutely no one so this potential conspiracy is comical. All I know is Reaves would have thought twice last night if his opponent was Xhekaj.
I never said he’s afraid - I’m just saying the whole timing is kinda weird.

Reactions: Tyson

Jul 6, 2016
I thought Dvorak would be ready to come back this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad