Inactive
Bernier, Boulton, Polock

Injured
Grabovski, Halak, Pelech, Zidlicky​

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Looks like Samkow has the line-o-matic in full effect right now :laugh:

Forward Sonny Milano, the 16th pick in the 2014 NHL Draft, was recalled from Lake Erie of the American Hockey League and is expected to make his NHL debut against the Islanders. "I watched him today and he can fly," Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella told the Blue Jackets website. "I mean, he can skate. I'm anxious to see him play. We are a little banged up, so it gives you an opportunity." Milano was born in Massapequa, N.Y., about 30 miles from Barclays Center. His family had season tickets for the Islanders at Nassau Coliseum. "It's where I'm from so it's extra special and a lot of family and friends will be there," he said.

Hopefully the kid makes the most of it. A few good games now could go a long way in training camp.

I dont know how well Milano and Wennberg would go together. Might cause Torts to blow a gasket. Two guys who pass too much that hes been hammering on to shoot more :laugh:

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 25s26 seconds ago
#CBJ recall Justin Falk from @monstershockey on emergency conditions.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Tyutin should be in the injured list. Did not make the trip.

Wonder which D is questionable. Could be a rough night on the back end.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Saad - Alex - Milano must be speedy combo. I don't expect too much from Milano today but I wish him good luck today. In youngsters we trust :)

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Looks like Samkow has the line-o-matic in full effect right now :laugh:

Hopefully the kid makes the most of it. A few good games now could go a long way in training camp.

I dont know how well Milano and Wennberg would go together. Might cause Torts to blow a gasket. Two guys who pass too much that hes been hammering on to shoot more :laugh:

Milano definitely has the flow going. With lettuce like that, how can you not love him?

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'm all for experimentation, I just don't like that there's so little of it for almost the entire year and now we just go bonkers at the end of the year. Milano with Wennberg, Foligno back at center, Jenner centering Dubinsky - all great. But part of the idea of an experiment is that you should, at least roughly, hold other things constant. Now we have everything changing, and in addition to that the tank is in full swing with a half-hearted team. The blood has drained from the body, and now we've finally arrived to test the reflexes.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Reading some articles out of New York, the ice at the Barclays is horrible. The Isle players are b**ching about it. We play the Isles tough so I wouldn't be surprised to win this one.

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
I'm all for experimentation, I just don't like that there's so little of it for almost the entire year and now we just go bonkers at the end of the year. Milano with Wennberg, Foligno back at center, Jenner centering Dubinsky - all great. But part of the idea of an experiment is that you should, at least roughly, hold other things constant. Now we have everything changing, and in addition to that the tank is in full swing with a half-hearted team. The blood has drained from the body, and now we've finally arrived to test the reflexes.

I get what you're saying, but I like the timing of it. Seems to me this is all kind of an early training camp and I think it will pay dividends over the summer leading into camp.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Reading some articles out of New York, the ice at the Barclays is horrible. The Isle players are b**ching about it. We play the Isles tough so I wouldn't be surprised to win this one.

Last game was the worst I've seen it but overall hasn't been a problem. But maybe it will be going forward given the warmer weather

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad