BRUINS GDT GAME 77 7:08 PM - THE BEAR wants a Penguin dinner with pierogi sides - NESN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
50+ shots on net and nothing to show for it is an embarrassment either way you slice it. No matter what the circumstances are. It’s a joke, and something that needs to be addressed. Out of those 50+ shots, maybe 4-5 were quality.
There is NO excuse, ZERO excuse for this pathetic, anemic "power play."

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
A frustrated Marchand is a suspended Marchand
He isn't getting suspended for borderline minor penalties for tripping. As long as it doesn't turn into slewfoots or stick swings, no concerns here. If anything it is a shame it didn't spark any emotion by the two teams.

Reactions: Zillah

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Bruins padding their god awful shooting percentage. They have to be the worst in the NHL after tonight. They just have to be.
Why after tonight? They usually out shoot the opponent win or lose.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Maybe time for some changes to the line up.
52 shots and not one single goal. Wow

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Lots of people saying “tHeSe gAmEs mEaN nOtHiNG”

You can find little victories in losses as well. I don’t care that they lost. I care that they didn’t have urgency, they didn’t play a physical game, they didn’t put one goal past a 3rd string goalie. I couldn’t care less that they lost if they brought something. Hell, a powerplay goal late in the game would be something to build on. They didn’t do anything tonight other than make a sub par goalie look like the greatest to ever do it.

Reactions: Gordoff

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I really really hope the Bs don't end up playing FLA in the first round. There will be some sort of goal differential record set.
Bruins even healthy beating Florida would be bigger than 1980 USA vs Russians, Buster Douglas over Tyson. Probably have to go to Smarty Jones being beat for Triple Crown for a sports upset that would approach Bruins winning

Reactions: duffy and Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad