GDT: GAME 77 3/28/18 Aves vs. Flyera - Hey, least they're wearing orange!

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

phillies-fan-field.jpg

Flyera lineup (subject to change)

Claude Giroux - Sean Couturier - Travis Konecny
Oskar Lindblom - Nolan Patrick - Jakub Voracek
Jordan Weal - Jeremy Roenick - Wayne Simmonds
Jim Thome - Bobby Clarke - Rocky Balboa

Ivan Provorov - Shane Ghostistitbear
Travis Sanheim - Dave Babych
Brandon Manning - Suspension

LyoNeunillotMrazEllvirthek in net

hardcore-avs-fans.jpg

Aves Lineup (also subject to change)
Gabriel Landeskog - Not as Good as McDavid thanks for the reminder - Mikko Rantanen
Rookie - Tired Rookie - Tired and Possibly Injured Rookie
Greatest Third Line of ALL TIME
Domino Toninato - The Disembodied Spirit of Ben Guite - Last Bourque Standing

"NHL.com is Shit!" - Trade Bait
Whipping Boy - EJ Johnson
Spin-o-Rama - The Swede You Forgot About
#7 John Altway

Semyon Varlamov
Backup: Nick Foles

Last edited:

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
All we have to do is win one of these next 2 games and we're back in a playoff position. Anaheim and LA play each other tomorrow which means one of them will stay at 91 either 91 or 92 points after next game. So win 1/2 and we're in a playoff spot.

Win 2/2 and we're in WC2 with potentially a 3 point advantage over LA or Anaheim.

EDIT: Nvm, didn't realize LA plays Arizona before squaring off with Anaheim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
This and and the Hawks-Game are MUST-Wins if we want to make the playoffs!

If we manage to beat the Flyers and Hawks (both teams are coming of a Back-to-Back!!), i predict that we will be ahaed of Anaheim by 3 points. LA will beat the Ducks on Friday. So our showdown with Anaheim could (or will) be the endgame (or "The Last Stand").

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Please win I want to see Avs playoff games that aren't from YouTube clips from year 2001

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
I think MacKinnon comes up with 4 points this week to put him at 96. It’s going to be a battle in that last week for him to get to 100.

The team really needs one of those home games where Barrie, MacKinnon, and Rantanen each get 3-5 points.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Now we're getting into must win territory, these next two are the ones they need to get that cushion to be able to possibly drop a couple down that road stretch.

Also, 8pm starts are bad enough when it's a West coast game, 8pm mountain starts shouldn't happen.

Thepoolmaster

Dec 3, 2011
Big game tonight. Every game becomes a must win but if the AVS lose at least they aren't giving points away to other teams in the west . Need to win this one though to get some insurance points for when they play the teams in the race

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Play the way we did against Vegas in those two games (minus that god awful third period) and I'll have no complaints

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
These games on the rivalry night are awful, who wants an 8 pm game on a freakin' Wednesday? Especially when it's against an Eastern opponent, who's going to want stay up in Philly at 10 pm their time?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
No doubt, it's even worse for the European dudes here. But don't you guys have NHL Live, which hide the scores? So realistically you can sleep til' 9 am and watch the game then, no?
Mate, I can't sleep 'til nine, late starts are better than early ones. (And no, as a matter of fact I don't have NHL Live anymore. I did do that sometimes, when I did have it.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad