GDT: Game 77 • 4/2/2015 • Wild vs. Rangers • 7:00 PM Central, 2:00 AM Suomi • FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
WS6c4LN.jpg

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Sounds like the 4th line will be...

Carter - Brodziak - Schroeder

Haula likely plays vs Detroit Russo says.

Last edited:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I knew the Rangers had a good D core, but I hadn't actually looked at their full lines until now. That's nasty.

Let's keep it rolling, boys!

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I'm surprised to see Yandle hasn't really been working well with the Rangers. I thought playing for an Eastern team would mesh well with his offensive style.

Also, surprised to see our friend Jimmy Sheppard playing 4th line RW. Sharks fans seemed to like him. Curious to hear what Rangers fans think...

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
This game will be interesting.

I am really curious to see the outcome of this one.

Come on guys! I hope they just play a great game - Rags are a hell of a team.

And please, for the love of God, ****ing cover Nash like White on rice! I'm so sick of him scoring us on like a cheap...

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm surprised to see Yandle hasn't really been working well with the Rangers. I thought playing for an Eastern team would mesh well with his offensive style.

Also, surprised to see our friend Jimmy Sheppard playing 4th line RW. Sharks fans seemed to like him. Curious to hear what Rangers fans think...

he's been playing hockey since he was 3, whats not to love?

charger66

Dec 9, 2006
mn
hits4pay.com
Curious to see what the four days off has done? The guys were in a rhythm, really rolling. ...hope they can bring it from puck drop!! Level up and go!!

they gottra come out pedal down, wide open......the home crowd aught to be jonsin' for puck so that should help:)

Good guys 4. Koivu, Dumba55, fonzirelli, population
East coast 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad