GDT: Game 76: Vegas Golden Knights @ St Louis Blues Clues | 5:00PM | A Clue! A Clue!

Whoses Better?

• Total voters

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
No patches. bellemare, fleury, theodore…. i'm not worried.... i'd rather they come into the playoffs healthier... as long as we stay ahead of Arizona

There isn’t much for this team to play for. Another reason I’d be tempted to play scrubs is they will play harder.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I actually did expect a shitty game tonight. St. Louis is only 2 points behind Nashville so they have more to play for, it’s a road game, several players are out. I had some hope when it was a 1-1 game though so this score is still disappointing.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
They're playing in the offensive zone like headless chickens. As they struggle to get a clean look at anything they get swamped by the defenders.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Can't tell if this game was worse than the Calgary loss or not. But it really feels like it.

Bad passes, slow skating, stupid plays by Subban. It just sucked almost the whole way through

Reactions: hangman005

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
That was only the second time since the Stone trade that we removed the goalie. Still can’t score in that situation and it’s so f***ing annoying.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
But, Dave has been saying the Wild were the only team to sweep the season series. But the Islanders did it too.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:vegas PLAYOFF CLINCHING SCENARIO :vegas

Vegas will clinch a playoff spot if any of the following happens:
1) A Regulation, Overtime, or Shoot Out Win
2) An Overtime or Shoot Out Loss

If Vegas Lose in regulation they can clinch on Tuesday if:
Arizona Lose to Chicago in any fashion.​

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Besides one game, Subban has let in 3 goals or more in 5 of his last 6 starts.

Not saying this game is entirely his fault, but that first goal was.

If Fleury is ready to go on Wednesday, he needs to get back in net.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I don't expect to win ever game... I expect a decent effort put in.

Actually putting in "effort" uses up energy. Frankly if you want to see hard effort and for the Knights to look good, chill out and tune back in during the playoffs. Otherwise you'll just drive yourself crazy.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Actually putting in "effort" uses up energy. Frankly if you want to see hard effort and for the Knights to look good, chill out and tune back in during the playoffs. Otherwise you'll just drive yourself crazy.
Even a half assed effort with better passes would have been better. That was the laziest they've played since the Stone trade and I think some of the worst passing I've seen from this team ever.

But they still need to make sure their fundamentals are properly tuned for the playoffs. So I don't think we should be satisfied with shitty performances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad