GDT: GAME 76 | Devils @ Senators | Imama Mia! Edition | Sat Apr 6 2024, 7PM | CITY

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Giroux gets such a pass from Sens fans. He is not without blame this season.
His age shows from time to time like tonight. Few bad decisions from him this game but I think it says more about the team as a whole when a 36 year old has been out hustling a bunch of youngsters on most nights.

Reactions: Rodzilla

BrawlFan

Apr 17, 2009
Nah G brought what he had to. He was a legend in Philly and could have retired there with honours. Dude came home. And we are wasting his final seasons.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
His age shows from time to time like tonight. Few bad decisions from him this game but I think it says more about the team as a whole when a 36 year old has been out hustling a bunch of youngsters on most nights.
He's lost some mojo the last 10 games or so. Hope next season won't be a continuation of these last games.

Reactions: DueDiligence

Emerica

May 29, 2010
36 years old and he’s still our most complete forward. He’s literally the only one with an excuse for taking a minor step backwards this season. Least of our worries

Emerica

May 29, 2010
should’ve pulled the goalie then, the defenders were on their heels and on the ice for a while

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad