GDT: Game 76: Coyotes @ Lightning - 4PM - FSAZ+

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
I don't know how to feel at this point of the season. I want Dahlin so bad.

Both us and Buffalo have a relatively difficult schedule. I almost wish I could just wake up on April 8th and look at the standings then. Shit's so stressful.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Don't expect us to win this, but at least compete and put in the effort. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a repeat of the Panthers game.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Hjalmarsson is back? Everything is gonna be alright then. :naughty:. Anything on the goalie?

Pretty sure Lightning is just focused on the play-offs now. Their coach will probably gonna show up planning to make his team find out how much they actually hate losing two in a row. Don't think this game is a foregone conclusion.

Must admit I am annoyed by the level of tanking from a lot of other teams. They want to steal the best draft-odds, or at least the 4th overall if they lose the lottery. They are mean. Bad people, I say. Bad people. So I keep nagging everybody saying this last games should be ignored in the lottery-odds - and draft ranking post-lottery- for team who doesn't make the play-offs. But that is just me. I get that.

Well, just go out there and... huh. I can't make up my mind. Be the last team to beat Tampa before they win the rest and sweep everybody in the play-offs? Draft 8th overall instead of 4th? Ruin the odds for actually getting the super-players?

Hate this. Do I hope Tampa just shows how good they are? Whatever.

*grumble*

Keller hat-trick incoming. Domi, Stepan, Cousins and Kconn adds in this incoming blow-out victory.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
For those who care: Former Coyote Louis Domingue in net tonight for the Lightning, Steven Stamkos out with minor injury.

Good game guys!

Reactions: Yandover

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
I hope somebody screams in Domingue's face.

Don't get it. Scream in Lucic's face then? But he don't play for Tampa.

No, I don't get it.

I thought it would be good sport to be nice to ex-players. And that should include Domingue.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Upon review, Vrbata was quite a bit ahead of a 60 point pace in the lockout year.
Obviously this makes it a whole lot better :biglaugh:

EDIT: Oh one more thing, I think if they lose this game we'll have to officially declare the hot streak over. 3 losses in a row + they'd be under .500 in the L10 .

Last edited:
Reactions: CC96

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Seems to me what I want doesn't matter worth a hill of beans. What I want doesn't effect the standing of the team and the lottery pick they receive. Why get myself crazy over whether I should want them to tank or not, get 31st, 30th or 29th place? I have no say in it. I want to see wins and I want to see the first pick go to us.

Reactions: Jakey53

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017

No, I don't get it.

I thought it would be good sport to be nice to ex-players. And that should include Domingue.

I believe his comment is a reference to the first game of the Yote's season where Domingue was doing just fine in net until "The incident" with Perry and then the season was pretty much over from there. Aka, once Domingue got rattled his play went downhill.

That's how I took it!

Either way, I would like to light him up because I want the Yotes to play well. Would like to see a better effort than against the Panthers!

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto

No, I don't get it.

Corey Perry screamed in Domingue's face in the season opener. We had a 4-1 lead. Louie's confidence was broken. We lost 5-4.

We then proceeded to go 0-10 and 1-20 (something like that). Generally I agree that we should have good alumni relations, something this organization isn't particularly strong at, but Louie sunk us two Octobers in a row. So f*** him.

Reactions: Yandover and doaner

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Corey Perry screamed in Domingue's face in the season opener. We had a 4-1 lead. Louie's confidence was broken. We lost 5-4.

We then proceeded to go 0-10 and 1-20 (something like that). Generally I agree that we should have good alumni relations, something this organization isn't particularly strong at, but Louie sunk us two Octobers in a row. So **** him.
Loui didn't play well but I think he was a scape goat because of our horrible team D play.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
I believe his comment is a reference to the first game of the Yote's season where Domingue was doing just fine in net until "The incident" with Perry and then the season was pretty much over from there. Aka, once Domingue got rattled his play went downhill.

That's how I took it!

Either way, I would like to light him up because I want the Yotes to play well. Would like to see a better effort than against the Panthers!

Scream in Corey Perrys face then. Also seems a bit difficult at he don't play for Tampa.

Sorry guys, not following you here....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad