BRUINS GDT GAME 76 8:08 PM - THE BEAR returns to St. Louis for the first time since 2019 SCF - ESPN+/Hulu ( streaming only in US ), 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
lol it’s funny reading this thread in period 1

The blues where world beaters and the bruins can’t handle the physicality and where gonna be swept in the playoffs
Was just thinking that if you had told us after that first period the B's take 2 points, most of us would have laughed. Did notice that some were noticeably more quiet (or maybe not online) once the B's took the momentum in the second.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Holding the Blues to a 2-2 game with 13 mins to go in their own barn? That's really not bad. They've competed pretty well tonight, too soft physically as usual, but the skating and effort have otherwise been there, apart from the flat first 10 mins or so. A point at least would be very nice, but there's still work to be done. St Louis have an extra gear if they can find it, Boston needs to prevent that from happening.
Beat STL in their own barn without Pasta and Lindholm? Eat it, STL. Nice win.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
You think so? I thought otherwise. I’m not knocking Swayman, more so Gryz and Carlo for allowing Blues to free roam in front of the net
It was a shot going wide, deflected to the opposite post. No chance for any goalie on that deflection. If a goalie doesn't have a chance, it's pretty much impossible to be a soft goal.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Heck of a run by STL. Were bound to lose at some point once your win streak gets that high.

Definitely looked like they ran out of steam at the end of the first and hats off to the Bruins for taking the space they were given.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Was just thinking that if you had told us after that first period the B's take 2 points, most of us would have laughed. Did notice that some were noticeably more quiet (or maybe not online) once the B's took the momentum in the second.
I swear some fans here should find another team to cheer for

Alot of them wouldn't have been able to go 39 years between Cups like the true blue loyal B's fans

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Agree 100%. When you look at the circumstances, and where Jake was to where he is now, definitely a great candidate for 7th player. Could go for Swayman too, but yeah DeBrusk has been outstanding and a bit of a revelation.
Literally the same two people my wife and I were just considering. But if you go with the true meaning of the award, I think it's gotta be Jake.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad