Pre-Game Talk: Game #76 3/28 7:00 PM - PK and The Nashville Cats come to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Yeah don't get it with Cehlarik,I guess Maybee they base there call ups on the way they are Playing in Providence ,Maybee he has sucked since his return.

You may very well be right, but the way Cehlarik played he certainly showed more on that line with DK and Pasta than anyone else has, they were dangerous almost every time out there, it also help the Bergy line to have some help.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Yeah don't get it with Cehlarik,I guess Maybee they base there call ups on the way they are Playing in Providence ,Maybee he has sucked since his return.

You may very well be right, but the way Cehlarik played he certainly showed more on that line with DK and Pasta than anyone else has, they were dangerous almost every time out there, it also help the Bergy line to have some help.

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
Collin miller out. Liles in, big mistake by Cassidy. Collin Miller was playing real well. A slow defence group got even slower.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Anyone know why Morrow hasn't even been given a chance under Cassidy? Seems like another kid that we wont tender in the off-season and he'll move and maybe have success ala Brett Connolly

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Bruins control their own destiny again, partially in thanks to the Preds beating the Isle.

They'll have no one to blame but themselves at this point if they miss. As Brick likes to say, points are at a premium, so they need to make sure they aren't taking 0's in games.

Tonight is huge, start the final stretch with a big win after a few days off, and the standings breaking your way for once Bruins.

Third seed in the Atlantic is still very much in play with Andersen's injury as well. 1 point back, but TOR has a game in hand.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Collin miller out. Liles in, big mistake by Cassidy. Collin Miller was playing real well. A slow defence group got even slower.

Agree on Liles, disagree on Miller.

Colin Miller has been pretty bad since he got thrown out of the game against Arizona for crushing Burmistrov.

The issue isn't Miller sitting, I'm fine with that. It's that Liles is the guy that draws in over Morrow. I understand a coach has more confidence in a vet who's sat for a while than a young guy, but the last thing this team needs is another slow guy on the back end.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Strange this team puts in another old beat up D MN in Liles over C Miller .He must be nicked up.lol,,You would think they would want to get the younger players in steady .Cehlarik is another head scratcher .Bruins just love the old washed up vets.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
not in a million years would I have predicted on a lazy March Monday I would sit and watch a Preds/Islanders tilt but I did, twas an excellent sleep aid

Missed the end but glad the Preds won it, now the B`s need to take care of their part

I hope you caught the Hawks-Bolts game.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Agree on Liles, disagree on Miller.

Colin Miller has been pretty bad since he got thrown out of the game against Arizona for crushing Burmistrov.

The issue isn't Miller sitting, I'm fine with that. It's that Liles is the guy that draws in over Morrow. I understand a coach has more confidence in a vet who's sat for a while than a young guy, but the last thing this team needs is another slow guy on the back end.

Liles is not a good player. Bad choice. Hopefully the B's can overcome it.

I'd rather see Morrow as well.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore

Well this lineup could be.......

Yikes.

Though does it open the door up for Backes to play 2nd line C? Not sure I want Spooner playing top 2C minutes.

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Beleskey - Backes - Stafford
Vatrano - Spooner - Hayes
Nash - Moore - Acciari

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
the bruins need the next 2 games. 4 Points a must.

Why? He's been playing through a lower body injury most of the season?

Does it make you feel good when you're really sick and have to miss work and someone says "no you weren't, suck it up, you're paid to be here"

If that's what you are used to that sucks and I wish people didn't do that to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad