Pre-Game Talk: GAME 76 3:10 PM - THE BEAR is swimming in the Monongahela River - ABC, ESPN+, SN1, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I do care about the all-time record and think it does mean something, but the effort the last two games shows me that they don't really care as much and are in rest mode. And Pittsburgh has a lot more to play for, so I'm not expecting them to finish it off. But this team's done unexpected things all year so I won't rule it out altogether.

Reactions: hrdpuk

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
If you love dogs. you have to love John Wick.
My two best friends.
85C17D8B-344C-4D9C-A711-59054AD4846C.jpeg

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Hi Coach Monty,

Bruindust here. Long-time Bruins supporter. I don't ask for much, but if possible, would you please start Jeremy Swayman both games here this weekend? I'm in a fierce battle for my hockey pool championship (and $300) and I could really use two quality starts out of Swayman today and tomorrow.

All the best,

BD

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Hi Coach Monty,

Bruindust here. Long-time Bruins supporter. I don't ask for much, but if possible, would you please start Jeremy Swayman both games here this weekend? I'm in a fierce battle for my hockey pool championship (and $300) and I could really use two quality starts out of Swayman today and tomorrow.

All the best,

BD
seems like a totally reasonable request and one that should be granted:)

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Hi Coach Monty,

All the best,

BD
Hi Coach Monty,

I'm not nice like Bruindust. I ask for a lot.

Fix the power play!!!!

Or it's oatmeal raisin for you, buddy.

Xoxo

Bruinaura

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Hi Coach Monty,

All the best,

BD
I'll take a Swayman shutout for my team, so that I dont even have to start him when he gets the back to back for you tomorrow.

Reactions: BruinDust

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
It's playoff month! Flipped the calendar to see....Mike Reilly....lol My stomach made a little flip thinking of what is to come soon. I don't care much about the outcome of the remaining games. Stay healthy, keep Linus in shape but don't make him work too hard and get the PP going. Those are my three wishes for now, no point in wishing for competent officiating.
Haha, I have the same calendar and thought the same this morning seeing Reilly on there.

Working to get a gdt done but it may not be great. Had 9 trigger point injections in my lower back yesterday afternoon and sitting at my desk is not exactly comfortable.
Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: caz16 and Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Haha, I have the same calendar and thought the same this morning seeing Reilly on there.

Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks! All good. Disk issue in L4-L5 and I get shots every 3 months so I don't have to take pills that rip up my stomach. THe pain I feel is like what happens after you get a regular shot. I was hoping the rain would let up a bit so I could go for a walk but sadly it won't in time for the game

Reactions: bbfan419 and hrdpuk

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Let’s go boys! Get some PP juice flowing, PLEASE:pullhair: Linus starting? Pretty sure Monty said the plan was to give him three in a row to simulate playoff frequency and then get Sway games over the following week. Pens should be desperate, unlike others can’t bring myself to sort of cheer for them for sake of final standings. Real Black and Gold over the fake every time:5:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I actually prefer if anything it not be the Pens the Bs play in the first round just so I don't have to hear all the Crosby ball-washing from the media. Bs will be fine against any first round opponent. I despise the Pens and TB at about the same level, which is a level just below the Habs. Screw worrying about first-round opponent. Beat the snot out of the Pens today on national TV and watch them be sad as they get a little more stressed about trying to make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad