Post-Game Talk: Game 75: Preds @ Stars | 7:30 PM CST | FOX Sports TN | The End is Near!!

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
MDZ scores and Jarnkrok's point streak continues. Even if more than half his points are secondary assists that had little impact in the play, I hope it keeps up just so we can rub his PPG streak in people's faces.:yo:

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Looked like forwards leaving people wide open mostly tonight, but a lot of just standing around by everyone. Hopefully they're just tired being on the second half of a back to back that's away, but part of me is thinking they just don't care once they go down early.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Looked like forwards leaving people wide open mostly tonight, but a lot of just standing around by everyone. Hopefully they're just tired being on the second half of a back to back that's away, but part of me is thinking they just don't care once they go down early.

I'm going to say that they are exhausted

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Yeah, almost certainly. I think the part of me that wants trotz gone is speaking and also doing some wishful thinking lol

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Pretty sure the same thing they called Sissons for just happened right in front of the bench to a Preds player.

In fact, it happens several times per game. I'm still confused by what that ref thought he saw.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
The preds have life in this 3rd period after that Nystrom goal. We may lose but I like the effort the guys have had this period. They haven't given up.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Weber with an own goal and now number 7. How can Trotz not pull Pekka. I know Hutton played last night but there isn't much time left and it can't be good for Rinne's confidence.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
I recall before the season someone made fun of me when I said the Stars were a better team than the Preds.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Should have pulled Rinne after number 5. I know some have not been his fault as defections off own guys and kicked in but the guy has been hammered.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00