Post-Game Talk: Game 75: Preds @ Stars | 7:30 PM CST | FOX Sports TN | The End is Near!!

twig

Dec 8, 2013
WOW ... just tuned in was going to drive down to catch
this game for my birthday, glad I didn't !!

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Have a bunch of people already left this game, or was the building this empty the entire time and I never noticed? Seems like the best kind of game to stick around for until the end is one when your team is blowing the other team out on a Friday night.

The PH Factor

Mar 18, 2013
Washington, DC
Have a bunch of people already left this game, or was the building this empty the entire time and I never noticed? Seems like the best kind of game to stick around for until the end is one when your team is blowing the other team out on a Friday night.

I noticed at the beginning of the 2nd it looked about 60% full...

I Will Son

An Army of One
Feb 15, 2010
Nashville
....and...? The guy's on pace for about 35 points, which is very respectable for a rookie, but nothing extraordinary, especially considering he shifts with some pretty good players and gets PP time.

Would be right up there with our forwards.

He's gonna end up being a higher point getter than anyone in our system. Except maybe Forsberg

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Right there at the end of the game, maybe with five seconds left, the same thing that Sissons got called for happened once again. Not that the interference call killed us and obviously a powerplay for 4 or 5 seconds would have done anything for us, but not even an arm went up. And that play was even more egregious since our player was knocked to the ice.

I understand different officials in different games having different opinions on what should and shouldn't be a penalty, but it's disheartening when officials in a single game can be so inconsistent.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Would be right up there with our forwards.

He's gonna end up being a higher point getter than anyone in our system. Except maybe Forsberg
Perhaps. I'm sure he'll end up a very solid top 6 guy, but for the level of talent he was touted to have, his production isn't that staggering despite being in a pretty good situation over in Dallas. I'm not knocking him, I just don't see anything to cause regret at this point.

StarvinArvyn33

Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday
....and...? The guy's on pace for about 35 points, which is very respectable for a rookie, but nothing extraordinary, especially considering he shifts with some pretty good players and gets PP time.

If any of our rookies had those goal/point totals our board would be freaking out. Definitely impressive and I'm jealous. He's the high risk/high reward player our organization won't draft

StarvinArvyn33

Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday
Perhaps. I'm sure he'll end up a very solid top 6 guy, but for the level of talent he was touted to have, his production isn't that staggering despite being in a pretty good situation over in Dallas. I'm not knocking him, I just don't see anything to cause regret at this point.

No ones regretting. Just pointing out observations. We won't know if anything from this draft was a mistake until years from now.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
If any of our rookies had those goal/point totals our board would be freaking out. Definitely impressive and I'm jealous. He's the high risk/high reward player our organization won't draft

Yeah, but our board gets REALLY excited for anything resembling offensive output, I'm not going to put too much stock into that. :laugh:

Like I said, I'm not crapping on him, I'd love to have him here, but when you look at MacKinnon's 55 pts in comparison, everything looks kind of underwhelming and average I guess. Shoot, Seth's not even 10 pts behind Nichushkin and he hasn't even played that well (imo) for good stretches of the season...as a d-man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad