GDT: [Game #75] Dallas Stars @ Seattle Kraken – 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'll be at the next game on Wednesday vs the Oilers.

Lovely 8:30pm (closer to 9 no doubt) local start time. Especially considering its like an hour drive for me now since I moved :)

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Seattle is a shitty team now. They truly look like a collection of third liners.
They gave up on the season a bit ago. Hakstol ended up benching quite a few vets due to the poor effort. They really miss Dunn but their offense has been bad all year. Regression hit them hard this year.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Not the most exciting game, but overall a good game for Dallas. Otter made some nice stops, and glad to see him get the shutout.

I must say, and maybe it's just me, but since Nils has been playing with Suter, I haven't notice much bad from Suter. Maybe Hak was bringing out the worst in Suter lol

Reactions: LT

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Seattle claims Alaska as their home territory - so dumb. Thus, ESPN+ doesn't work for Kraken games for me.
write-that-down-taking-notes.gif

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Seems like things are really coming together lately.
  • We got Seguin back and that immediately made Duchene’s line a consistent threat.
  • Nils is taking advantage of his opportunity and gelling with Suter.
  • Benn is having a resurgence (just needs a new elite young linemate once per year).
  • Wyatt has found a new gear since Stank showed up.
  • Tanev looks like he was the missing piece to our defense.
  • Robo looking better.
  • Most importantly, Otter looks like Otter again.
Hintz is the only one that sticks out as not playing well but I trust him and Pavs to elevate in the post season.

Hot Damn!

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Not the most exciting game, but overall a good game for Dallas. Otter made some nice stops, and glad to see him get the shutout.

I must say, and maybe it's just me, but since Nils has been playing with Suter, I haven't notice much bad from Suter. Maybe Hak was bringing out the worst in Suter lol
Jani and Suter bring out the worst in each other. Two big gritty Dmen were one can't move the puck and both are too slow to get too it.

I'm sure Jani would look better if he found his "Nils" aswell.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Let’s all pray Tanev’s injury isn’t too serious.

I was worried his arm was broken at first, but he came back so that's a good sign, but he couldn't finish so that's not good.

Maybe, something to do with his shoulder. We have about three weeks until playoffs, so let's hope it's nothing longer then that

Reactions: redbeardtx

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
He came back out and was flexing his grip on his stick. I’m guessing the team gave him a pain killer. But I worry another deadline addition is another Zuccarello.
I doubt it’s anywhere close to Zucc’s level of injury if he returned in a game they were in full control of against a non-playoff team.

But who knows.

Pavs did mention in his post game presser that Tanev seems to be doing well. So that’s a positive

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Do we know on the conditional 3rd round pick whether that transfers if the Stars make the SCF and Tanev doesn't play any playoff games? Usually there's a games played rider for the player himself on those things as well.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Roope and Duchene both are in the bucket of needing to increase production and impact on games.

Impressive the team is in season best form without 2 of the top forwards firing. I agree though, under the lights of game 1. I could see Roope firing straight away.

Reactions: Kipper 17

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Roope and Duchene both are in the bucket of needing to increase production and impact on games.

Impressive the team is in season best form without 2 of the top forwards firing. I agree though, under the lights of game 1. I could see Roope firing straight away.

Both of them are probably running 75%. Let them have some easy nights to end the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad