GDT: Game #75: Chicago Toews' vs Pittsburgh Crosby's

CrozJawz*

OOOOOOO, they dug up a highlight reel of Orpik "dirty hits"...

LOL.

CrozJawz*

Yep, just as I figured, not a ****ing word about the game itself, just going ape on Orpik and the Pens...

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Orpik frequently sticks his leg out?
I mean. Come on.

Saying he won't fight is one thing. Calling him a predatory hitter is laughable.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Seriously showing all of Orpiks "questionable " hits?

Wow. I know we don't like Brooks here anymore...but this is still beyond ridiculous. And they're still talking about it.

Michael8771*

Let's worry about cleaning up play in our own end, do we really care what Milbury thinks?

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Funny ( and sad) thing is , there's a lot of people who will now think it was extremely dirty after listening to them two morons, when they wouldn't have if it wasn't discussed.

CrozJawz*

Yep, typical NBC.

Don't breakdown the Pens/Hawks game, just bang on Orpik and his "dirty" hit all post game and then ballwash the Bruins for the rest of the postgame...

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Funny ( and sad) thing is , there's a lot of people who will now think it was extremely dirty after listening to them two morons, when they wouldn't have if it wasn't discussed.

Very true.
No reason to go over these "questionable hits" where most weren't even penalties.

The segment should've started and ended with "Orpik is a guy who plays hard on other teams' stars. The frustrating part is he's not willing to drop the gloves. The result of that could be what you seen in Boston earlier this year."

I'm totally fine with calling him a turtler but a predatory hitter where most of his "questionable" hits aren't even penalties? Get the hell off my screen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad