GDT: Game 75: Canucks vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
What did Frank do this time?
“reported” that he knows for a fact that the coyotes can’t extend contract offers to players because of the arena drama. Was directly refuted by Craig tonight, who confirmed via the coyotes, agents and the league that Seravalli’s report is full of shit.

I genuinely don’t understand what Seravalli’s deal with this franchise has been this year. He wasn’t like this in previous years, but his hack reporting has made me lose every inch of respect I had for him before as a national reporter.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Man, the Canucks gotta be one of the most clutchy, grabby, interfering teams out there. Just doing little things all over the place.
I noticed this too, and then I checked and I had made a comment regarding this in our last game against them in January.

I can't imagine it'll go down well in the playoffs. This will be addressed by the refs or the opposing side is going to do it right back to them to nullify all the tiny advantages they try and gain.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Friendly reminder that Demko is unavailable because Tocchet ran him into the ground ala Kuemper.
There are 12 other goalies, most teams #1, that have played more than Demko. Ingram for example has played three less and I wouldn't say AT has run him into the ground.

Reactions: DustyDangler

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I realized that we only have 3 pending UFAs in the lineup. This is pretty close to our lineup for next season.

Replace O'Brien, Dermott and Brown with Hayton, Soderstom and Zadorov.
Can't wait.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
In another couple years, this team ties that game and wins in overtime.
Dreamer. We are sooooo far away from being a good team it's sad. BA said this team is entering the next phase of the re-build. I wish he would explain what he meant because overall we haven't improved. Next year looks like another challenging year.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I think if the team that played the rangers and preds showed up , I would be confident in a tie game..

The flip side to that would be a Kesselring pass to the opposing team leading to an empty netter

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Now we are seeing why Durzi is only worth a 2nd. Has been total crap defensively.
Pre-season thought uh oh we are in for a ride and Kings fans are right. First half thought, he is not so bad defensively. Second half oh wow, he sucks again. Also, last time he scored a goal was late January. He is being misused due to lack of options so, still want him around but he is a 18-20 min PP kinda guy not a 22 to 24min guy. Also, another win for BA to let the year play out before resigning this RFA and Frank can shut his gaping pie hole.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Pre-season thought uh oh we are in for a ride and Kings fans are right. First half thought, he is not so bad defensively. Second half oh wow, he sucks again. Also, last time he scored a goal was late January. He is being misused due to lack of options so, still want him around but he is a 18-20 min PP kinda guy not a 22 to 24min guy. Also, another win for BA to let the year play out before resigning this RFA and Frank can shut his gaping pie hole.
Not sure who or how many of our RFA's BA will sign, or want. I don't think many other teams are lining up licking their chops waiting to sign any of our RFA's.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
“reported” that he knows for a fact that the coyotes can’t extend contract offers to players because of the arena drama. Was directly refuted by Craig tonight, who confirmed via the coyotes, agents and the league that Seravalli’s report is full of shit.

I genuinely don’t understand what Seravalli’s deal with this franchise has been this year. He wasn’t like this in previous years, but his hack reporting has made me lose every inch of respect I had for him before as a national reporter.
He’s mouth-piecing for Marty Walsh.

If this was such a big thing then you’d think the main board would be all over this and they aren’t.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Dreamer. We are sooooo far away from being a good team it's sad. BA said this team is entering the next phase of the re-build. I wish he would explain what he meant because overall we haven't improved. Next year looks like another challenging year.
I think Jakey is right, unfortunately. The Yotes kept the game last close somehow, however, the Canucks outplayed the Yotes by a wide margin in my viewing; not even close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad