sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
3e204cce-494f-41ce-9991-7087710fd936.jpg

"Look at situations from all angles, and you will become more open."

"In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better powerplay."

"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."

:bruins
37-25-13

Marchand-Bergeron-Krejci
Lucic-Spooner-Pastrnak
Smith-Soderberg-Eriksson
Kelly-Campbell-Talbot

Chara-McQuaid
Krug-Seidenberg
Bartkowski-Trotman

Rask
Svedberg

Injuries: Connolly, Hamilton, Miller
Scratch: Paille

:canes
27-36-10

Eric Staal-Jordan Staal-Nathan Gerbe
Jeff Skinner-Victor Rask-Elias Lindholm
Chris Terry-Riley Nash-Alexander Semin
Brad Malone-Jay McClement-Andrej Nestrasil

Ron Hainsey-Justin Faulk
John-Michael Liles-Danny Biega
Michal Jordan-Ryan Murphy

Cam Ward
Anton Khudobin

Injuries: Jack Hillen, Rasmus Rissanen​

Last edited:

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
How are tv games planned? Yesterday's game against NYR appeared to have been only on SN360. CenterIce didn't have it on their list (I didn't see it).

Today's game is all over the place, tell me which game people are going to tune in to? Does not make sense to me if you are a company that wants to generate revenue.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
No gimmie, Canes always give our boys trouble, stay focused and as Krug said, bottle up yesterday and bring er into tonight

another 4-2 B`s win, Sens WILL lose to Panthers

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Love the positivity! Let's keep it that way for the thread! Thanks Sooshii!!

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Do we know the situation with Connolly, is he close?

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
thought I read somewhere he was hoping to get a few games in to finish out the regular season?

2 days ago

He’s been shooting and stickhandling for several days, but he’s still got a ways to go before he’s ready to play.

“I think I’m on schedule,” said Connolly, whose original prognosis was six weeks. “It’s three weeks today and I’m morning skating and feeling pretty good. We’ll take it day by day and we’ll see. It’s still a doctor’s decision and I have to get in some battle drills at practice before I can even think about playing.

“I’m getting closer, so that’s a good sign. Hopefully I can get back as soon as I can and help the team make the playoffs.”

Connolly, who needed surgery to repair the finger, has not taken any slap shots, but said with a smile: “I don’t really take a lot of slap shots anyway. It’s just when you’re shooting there’s a little bit of that vibration that hurts your hand. But like I said, I’m getting closer and I’m excited to be out with the guys for the morning skate.”

It sounds like he still has a long way to go with regard to gripping his stick.

“It’s still about 60 percent right now, getting my hand around the stick, so it’s frustrating,” said Connolly. “But I feel it’s come along pretty fast, so I’m confident I’ll be back as soon as I can, and hopefully before the end of the year.”

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Good thing about the finger injury is that his conditioning will be fine. That's a big plus to getting him hitting the ground running. Don't think he can see a regular season game though. Let's hope he can play a playoff one.....or 20....

bruin blades*

bruins win caps lose at nyr in reg bs would be 1 back of caps also if nyi lose bs would close within 4 w a game in hand

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
On this Palm Sunday, we say to the mighty Blobfish "thank you!" for the blessing his son Clodefish gave to us last game, and for giving the Leafs a spiritual push for a comeback win.

We ask of you today, to grace the boys once again and have them play with the same intensity as before. And for the kid line to get more minutes, and for the 4th line to not. And if you can, let the mighty bearded Jesus Chara hulk out and get fiesty early, as Skinner tends to get on his nerves.

Through Christ our lord, Amen!

(Namaste. Namaste. Namaste)

~~keep the good vibrationz, and positivity going~~

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Love the GDT . Thanks Sooshii !

Positive energy is a good thing.

A win today would be sweet.

I hope Tuukka is feeling better.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
A win today keeps us in good shape. A loss by the Caps (playing the Rangers) and/or the Sens (Panthers) would be huge. Toronto did us good yesterday.

Would love to see them come out firing like they did yesterday. Hopefully all this crow won't go to waste, I'd be more than willing to eat it.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Can't take this game lightly and get caught out by the Canes.Peddle to Metal, Go BRUINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play like they have the last two games and we'll be fine.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
its gonna come down to our 3 game roady to finish the year.
not confident about the wsh or tampa games in that trip.

so we pretty much have to win all these games until the road trip.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
I've got Eric Staal in my fantasy team and he's hot right now. 6 points in his last three games, 5 in his last two. We need to handle him tonight

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Must win. Well, they're all must wins I suppose.

For some reason we generally suck against Carolina so let's fix that. The good news is Rask is awesome against them. Could be a(nother) 2-1, 1-0 game - make sure we're on the right side of things though!

Keep up the momentum from the Rangers game. Let's hope Ottawa is still reeling from the collapse against Toronto.

Let's go Bruins!!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Must win. Well, they're all must wins I suppose.

For some reason we generally suck against Carolina so let's fix that. The good news is Rask is awesome against them. Could be a(nother) 2-1, 1-0 game - make sure we're on the right side of things though!

Keep up the momentum from the Rangers game. Let's hope Ottawa is still reeling from the collapse against Toronto.

Let's go Bruins!!

This is a MUST MUST WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad