GDT: Game 74 - Winnipeg Jets @ Montreal Canadiens - Monday, April 11th, 2022 - 6:00pm CDT - SN - CJOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I liked the dog-themed GDT. We're having to take one of our dogs into the vet at 6pm for her final appointment, so seeing a dog-filled GDT seems appropriate. We had three dogs to start the year and we'll be down to 1 in a few hours. Both of old age and they both had good long lives. Hopefully the game will be a good one to send her off!

Sorry to hear that. We can become very attached to our pets. Tough to do.

Reactions: Saitama

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Thanks for another great GDT @macmaroon :thumbu:
C'mon Jets... let's get that tank rolling again! :towel:

atlantavoodoo.gif

EXCUSE ME SIR!?!?!?

Reactions: jefferoni

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
I liked the dog-themed GDT. We're having to take one of our dogs into the vet at 6pm for her final appointment, so seeing a dog-filled GDT seems appropriate. We had three dogs to start the year and we'll be down to 1 in a few hours. Both of old age and they both had good long lives. Hopefully the game will be a good one to send her off!

Sorry to hear that.

We had to do let our dog move on to her next life a decade ago so I know how tough it is.

Sometimes, when I come home, I wait to see if she'll come running to the door to greet me again. 😢

Reactions: Ggg99 and Saitama

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Pretty sad to see no pushback against Parker Kelly who took out the best player on the team last night… that team has gone so soft its sad to see

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Pretty sad to see no pushback against Parker Kelly who took out the best player on the team last night… that team has gone so soft its sad to see
Wait…Ehlers got hurt last night?

Wait…Dubois got hurt last night?

Wait…Connor got hurt last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad