Post-Game Talk: Game 74 - Marchand wins it in OT (again) - BRUINS 2 Wild 1 F/OT

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
As someone who came up playing football and basketball when I saw Marchy and one dude chirp each other in the 3rd I wondered what they were saying.

I actually always wonder what NHL players say to each other, I have seen some Thornton mic'd up. But I think chirping in basketball and football is different. Hockey seems more gentlemanly

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
The moment Marchy got that puck, I just had a good feeling...

They can keep hating on him and keep treating him like he's just a rat, but he's clearly more than that. I didn't think they'd win tonight; Minnesota's one of those tough outs that always plays up their competition. Glad I was proven wrong again

Bruin1970

Feb 23, 2018
I thought it was just me. If I was on the ice I would have dropped the gloves with him. Of course that means I would have been suspended for 12 games.

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Chemistry is the word your looking for. Those two along with Bergeron,its just incredible.

What a difference Krug makes back there. You could see the Chemistry he and Marchand had, when Marchy reeled back in his own zone and he hit the jets and Krug then hit him in stride with a perfect bank pass off the Boards.

Simply Incredible!!!:thumbu:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dellstrom and TCB

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
But he’s out of the Selke discussion according to the wannabes on the main boards. Keep dreaming
Yep. I mean, look what happened when he played an entire season with a sports hernia. Did he win anything?

..... Oh, wait..... Yes. Yes, he did. :D

Reactions: Chief Nine

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Marchand is the MVP PERIOD!!!

upload_2018-3-25_21-55-30.jpeg

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Brad comes up huge again. Great pass from Krug off the boards. As soon as Marchy got the puck, I thought Ooohhhh here we go.

It was nice hearing Chris Cuthbert's voice. I always liked hearing him call NHL and CFL games for CBC & TSN.

I thought the broadcast was good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad