Pre-Game Talk: GAME #74 | LEAFS @ SABRES | HNIC, SAT MAR. 25, 7:00pm ET | KEYBANK CENTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
If we win this, I'll feel like we've clinched #3 in Atlantic

We'd be looking good for sure. I'd say however a win tomorrow in combination with a loss by Boston against New York, and a Tampa loss to Chicago on Monday would be what it takes for me to consider us having a stranglehold on a divisional spot.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Andersen is 6-1 against Buffalo in his career with a .939 SV and 1.59 GAA. 2 of those are with the Leafs. We won our game against them in Buffalo. This is game #2/3 in Buffalo.

The 1, was the last game, but again we weren't playing as well as we are now.

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
We will crush the Sabres, and Matthews will turn Eichel into a crying little boy.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Sabres should focus on getting a better lottery position, not winning games at this point of the season. Sure they are probably bitter that they look across to the Leaf bench and see Babcock who was supposed to be theirs, they see all three draft picks from the last few years out-performing theirs, an organization going in the right direction. Jealousy is a bitter pill, but they should just watch and admire the job the Leafs have done this year and maybe learn something. :sarcasm:

Should be a tough, fun game.

Also...Buffalo might be getting some players back from injury...

Coach Bylsma: Okposo, Carrier & Kulikov returned to practice today. Barring any setbacks, they should be able to play Saturday.

Last edited:

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
This game could be another proof that this franchise has turned it around. Beating the Sabres in Buffalo when it matters the most. Let's do it boys!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
This game could be another proof that this franchise has turned it around. Beating the Sabres in Buffalo when it matters the most. Let's do it boys!

We have turned a corner whether we win tonight or not. It's hard to sustain a 7-1-1 record. I'd like it continue but I hope people aren't running for the hills if we lose this one.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
Going to be a chippy game... maybe even a 70's style gongshow. I will pick up a case of Labatt 50 for this one and go full retro. Who will pick up Kessel's fallen axe and swing swing swing for victory?

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Going to be a chippy game... maybe even a 70's style gongshow. I will pick up a case of Labatt 50 for this one and go full retro. Who will pick up Kessel's fallen axe and swing swing swing for victory?

I will grab some stubbies of Old Vienna and meet you there!!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

It can't be a gong show. Ristolainen isn't playing.

That guy is such a phony. Always does something stupid after the game has ended. Tonight, he will do something stupid in the press box after the game ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad