GDT: Game 74: Coyotes @ Hurricanes - 4PM - FSAZ

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
And now we have a shopping cart on the ice, I don't even know what is real anymore.

FWIW y'all always (well the past couple years anyway) have used that shopping cart to get equipment from your dressing room over to the bench (not sure if it's been stated or observed but PNC is one of those arenas where the visitor's dressing room is across the ice from the bench rather than immediately adjacent to it).

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
This might seem totally random but the sound levels on the broadcast are very strange. It sounds like some of those Olympic events where the commentators aren't actually in the building but are remotely commentating. It's not just the crowd, it sounds like it's overproduced or something.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Muppet's fault. Ward looked like he wanted to let Panik's shot go in just for the hell of it.

Oh well, we'll just pretend this crap didn't happen.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'll take "What is Defense" for $500 please, Alex.

Absolute clusterf*** of a game, I practically scored the winner myself, so my bad, but neither team really deserved to win this :laugh:

che

Jan 6, 2018
Gothenburg
Carolina broadcast praising Ward. None of the coaches should be happy with the teams performance. I'd like to get a TOB (time on back) stat for Kuemper tonight

Reactions: Muppet

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Kuemper needs to calm down in net. He's 6-foot-5. Just let it come to you, Darcy. No more flopping around.

Reactions: Muppet

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Keller and Stepan the only players with two point nights. Takes Kels to 57 and Stepan to 51. It's amazing how well Stepan has turned it around in the second half of the season.

Reactions: Conor Clancey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad