GDT: Game 74 | CBJ @ BOS | 7 PM EST

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Definitely the tankiest lineup I think I've ever seen the Jackets put out there! Without Gaudreau and Jenner that could actually be an entire AHL roster!

Reactions: Marioesque

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Definitely the tankiest lineup I think I've ever seen the Jackets put out there! Without Gaudreau and Jenner that could actually be an entire AHL roster!
Oh hell, then let’s do it! HS for those two. they need some rest

Reactions: CBJx614

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Defense - Columbus Monsters

Johnson and Marchenko too?

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Calling it 5-4 Jackets. Boston forgets to show up for what should be an easy win. CBJ players celebrate and claim this win will springboard them into next season. San Jose and Chicago drop below us next week. Two teams outside the bottom-3 win the lottery. Jackets draft 5th and take a flyer on a kid that most scouts list in the mid-20's.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Boston guys are having quite a time trying to pronounce some of our guys' names. Especially Bayreuther XD

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I have trouble sleeping so I usually watch the west coast games, specifically the Sharks because I think their commentators are some of the best.

Anyway, when watching them I came away impressed at their penalty kill. They do a box, but the guy closest to the puck plays man on man (until it gets out of “his zone”) putting pressure on the puck carrier. I didn’t realize they had the 4th best PK in the league.

I’d like to see us employ that type of PK, similar to the Hurricanes as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad