Taiwan
M9YSdUo.jpg

b7HSJrB.jpg

giphy.gif

teRQAds.jpg

2rjR7iy.jpg

BOX SCORE
PLAY BY PLAY SUMMARY

Hope my first attempt at this wasn't too bad.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Good win. Hope Kuraly is okay. Pasta showing no signs of slowing down. Getting healthy at the right time is key. We look good. Keep it going

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
It was great to see Pastrnak, Bergeron and Marchand all on the same line again. The way they move the puck and play off of each other is phenomenal. Glad to see Pastrnak score too. Shame that Kuraly got hurt though and I hope he comes back in time. Overall, dominant performance by the B's as they go down to the Sunshine State and play the Panthers on Saturday and eventually the Lightning in Monday Night Primetime down at Amalie Arena.

Reactions: Aeroforce

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Pretty much a stress free game to watch. Even when DeBrusk's miscue made it a one goal game, it never felt as if the outcome was in question.

I hope it wasn't Kuraly's hand that got hit. Wasn't it Pasta's thumb that kept him out of the lineup? Any abnormalities in the hands can adversely affect shooting.

At least he got an assist! ;)

Reactions: EvilDead

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Brought their B game, worked hard, got a nice win. Danton is magical. Pasta still looked rusty but getting there. Charlie Coyle is Mr. Almost. I can't figure him out- he is almost a great a player, almost makes a great play, almost scores. Weird, as he does a lot of things right. Chara found some wheels in the past few games. He looks like a different player out there. Connor Clifton, he's a good player.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Brought their B game, worked hard, got a nice win. Danton is magical. Pasta still looked rusty but getting there. Charlie Coyle is Mr. Almost. I can't figure him out- he is almost a great a player, almost makes a great play, almost scores. Weird, as he does a lot of things right. Chara found some wheels in the past few games. He looks like a different player out there. Connor Clifton, he's a good player.

Yeah. Coyle does everything right but can't seem to show for it on the stat sheet. And I hope they keep Clifton up come playoff time. He would be a great player to have in the postseason should an injury pop up.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Yeah. Coyle does everything right but can't seem to show for it on the stat sheet. And I hope they keep Clifton up come playoff time. He would be a great player to have in the postseason should an injury pop up.

I like Clifton ....he plays very physical and loosened a few devil teeth tonight

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
For all this talk about Tampa I look at Drew Stafford tonite with just his 3rd goal and think the Bruins are alot bigger threat this year to them if get past Leafs .Add in a healthy Carlo to boot.Devils never had a chance tonite.Bruins buzzsawed them.

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad