And u already know tomm Panthers will have atleast 3 more Powerplays

Agreed.

I haven't been this angry watching a Bruins game in years As a fan:

1. Two goals disallowed for the Bruins.
2. Rask left sick.
3. 6 PP against, 2 for.
4. Bruins 4th loss in a row.
5. 2014-2015 deja-vu collapse.
6. Many Bruins don't seem to care or have the skill to work through this.
7. Going to hear the usual crap from the Bruins organization from players to president.

Just one of those perfect storm nights of things to feel crappy about as a Bruins fan.

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
At least we got a 1st and a 2nd for loui at the deadline in this bridge (to nowhere) year... :sarcasm:

Rancid McGoiter

Still metal.
Feb 1, 2005
This game has it all, blatant one sided penalty calls against the Bruins, ticky tack resulting in PPG's, B's goal called back due to a BS offside rule, B's goal called back even though it went over the line. Have we covered everything?

I can't watch tonight. Can anyone tell me who the zebras are?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I don't think we are scoring three goals in 12 minutes-especially since we seem to have one called off for every one we score.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
I don't know what the Bruins have done to get the NHL officials so angry at them but I've never seen a season long screw job like this before. It's as if Dave Jackson is calling every game.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
The King doesn't impress me more often than not. He seems slow, allows rebounds, but he is great at flopping and have the puck hit him in despiration.

Better to be lucky than good, I guess.

Don't get me wrong, we've seen him be the best. Just have seen him look weak plenty too.

2ka RasK*

STATEMENT GAME....

............FOR THE REFS!

Blatant screw job on primetime tv. And they know we can't do nothing about it.

hows dem apples?

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
They have to accept that the refs will always screw them over-so they just need to play better hockey and they aren't playing good hockey.

That's gotta be maddening when you know the refs are gonna screw you over most games.:rant:

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
The temperament of our players to not slash out the back of the refs' knees this season has been remarkable. It's why they earn the millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad